••☆ Chapter 6: "Choice of Life" (Part2) ☆••

"Oh, hi, Mrs

"Oh, hi, Mrs. Walton. We're just... um..." Rose was undone talking when Mrs. Walton spoke.

"It's all right... You both look like naughty kids who sneaked into your mom's room." she said, looking at their faces.

"Hi, mom. We borrowed one of your lipsticks." Dylan told her.

"Oh, that's mine?" she asked in a surprised tone.

She saw it in Rose's hand. She realized it was one of her most expensive lipsticks. She was a bit upset, but she kept it to herself since her son was having fun with their silly game. "Okay, you can have it." she told them.

"Are you going to stay?" he asked.

"I want to, but work needs me." she answered.

"Okay" he replied.

"That's odd. You're not mad?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

Dylan usually gets mad or become disappointed when she's not staying overnight in the house.

"No, it's okay." he answered. "Rose, give me another one." he told her.

"Here" She put the last object in his hand.

Mrs. Walton was smiling as she was watching them. She was happy her son finally found someone who could handle his behavior.

After their game, Rose grabbed Dylan's phone on the coffee table. "Dylan, smile"

He did.

She tapped the shutter icon and took a photo of his face, then she laughed. "When your sight is back, see all your photos I took in your phone."

Dylan chuckled, but he was unsuccessful in his plan to picture what she looked like even after holding her face several times in their game.

"I'll just get a towel. It's time to clean your 'beautiful' face." she said in an exaggerated tone.

When she came back, she gently wiped his cheeks, nose, chin and forehead.

Meanwhile, Dylan remembered something. "Are you serious about getting a boyfriend at 30? Does that mean you haven't been into a romantic relationship before?" he asked in a curious tone.

"Yes and yes" she answered.

"Why?" he asked, wondering.

"Because I'm not a romantic person. I don't get attracted romantically. I've never been in love. One of my friends told me I'm an asexual person. I don't know what it means, but she said it's what they call to people like me." she answered. She sounded unbothered by it.

"Really? ...I can't believe there are people who can't fall in love." he reacted.

"Yeah, actually, it's also okay for me to live alone until I die. That means I can do whatever I want. No one will tell me what I should do or what I should not. I'm embracing a life with freedom you know. That's why I call myself a wild flower." she told him.