••☆ Chapter 13: "Saving the Day" (Part1) ☆••

In the bathroom, Rose and Dylan sat on both sides of the tub

"Is it really okay with you I was your first?" Dylan asked.

"Is that important?" she questioned.

"For most girls, yes, it is." he answered.

"I'm not like them, I guess, but let me remind you. I didn't do that because I wanted to. You were just so distressing crying like an idiot for sex." she clarified, making a face.

He frowned. "Why? Didn't I satisfy you? Weren't you aroused?"

"If you're talking about the sexual sensation from having sex with someone, I didn't feel it... but it was fun." she answered casually.

"Are you serious? You mean you only think it was a kind of game?" he asked, feeling dismayed.

"Sort of" she answered.

"After all I did to you, you still felt nothing? ...Aww, you're hurting my ego." he said in a dramatic tone.

"Did I satisfy you?" She returned the question.

He felt slightly defeated knowing she really did. "Yeah... I liked it." he admitted in a low and embarrassed voice.

"Well, it's actually very obvious. After all you've done to me in bed, and all those weird requests you asked me to do, I'm pretty sure I satisfied you." she replied certainly.

"It's too late to complain now." he said.

"Hey, this is only between you and me. Can you promise that?" she asked.

It was only at that time Dylan remembered his friend. His extreme thirst for sex made him forget that Max had a crush on her. He swallowed an air imagining him finding out he already touched the girl he liked.

"Yes, you're right. No one should ever know about it." he agreed.

"There's one more thing I want you to promise." she added.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Even if we already did something that only two people with strong connection are morally allowed to do, I still want you to promise that you will never ever... fall in love with me." she appealed.

He sniggered. He thought it was funny, but oddly there was something else in him that he couldn't understand. He knew himself very well, but at that moment, he could not explain why he felt hurt by what she wanted him to do.