••☆ Chapter 3: "Bad Side" (Part2) ☆••

After a few days, Patricia came to the house

After a few days, Patricia came to the house. She found Dylan sitting alone on the couch in the living room.

"Dylan?" she called.

"Babe? ...Oh, thank goodness you're finally here. I'm so bored right now seeing nothing. Come here, join me." he invited her.

"Um... I won't stay long." she said.

"Why? Are you still busy with your work? We haven't been together for more than twenty minutes since you started going to Rochester." he complained.

"Dylan, listen... I'm only here to tell you that... I can't... I can't be with you anymore." she told him.

He was shocked. He wasn't sure if he heard her right. "What? ...What did you just say?" he asked in a bothered tone.

"Let's break up" she clarified.

"Wh... break up? Why? Why are you saying that? Is it because I cannot see anymore?" he asked in an upset tone.

"Dylan, I can't take care of you. I'm not capable of doing that." she reasoned.

"Have you ever really loved me?" he asked in a heavy and broken tone.

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah... Yeah, I did, but... things have changed now." she answered, lying through her teeth.

"Changed? ...Just because I can no longer do the things I used to do for you, you've changed?" he burst out.

"I'm sorry, but we really have to end this now." she insisted.

"No! ...No, I don't want a break up. I'm blind, but I can still give you whatever you want... What? You want a new pair of shoes? Bags? Clothes? Name it. Name it, babe. I'll get them all for you, just stay with me... please." he begged.

Patricia looked at the front door. She saw her boyfriend gesturing to her to hurry up.

"Look, I really have to go now." she told him, then she turned her back and hurried to the door.

Dylan heard her footsteps. "Wait!" he called, getting up. "Wait, babe. Please, don't go!" he pleaded.

He tried to trace his way and walk, but he bumped into a huge vase and stumbled on the floor. It fell down and shattered into pieces.

Patricia looked back when she heard the noise.

"Pat, come on! We have to go!" her boyfriend yelled from the doorway.