••☆ Chapter 18: "First Pleasure" (Part1) ☆••

While Dylan was taking a shower, Rose went to the balcony

"What a dope... How the hell he fell in love with me?" she mumbled, then she looked up.

"I think you misunderstood me. I asked You to give him a happier life, but I didn't mean with me... It's like You're trying to pair a swan to an ugly chicken." she whined, then she looked down again.

"Or maybe this is my own fault... I overdid it, didn't I?" she asked, regretting. Then, she bent down and buried her face in her palms. "Tsk! Guess I'm the one who's stupid here." she muttered.

"Rose?" Dylan called.

She quickly went back inside. "What?"

"I'm cold." he complained.

She guided him to his bed and placed the heater near him.

"How about you? Aren't you cold?" he asked in a concerned tone. "You can sleep in my bed again if you want."

"I'm fine in mine." she replied coldly.

"Look... I know something has changed between us today, but let's still try not to act awkward to each other, can we?" he requested.

"All right, but in one condition." she demanded.

He furrowed his forehead. "What condition?"

"Don't tell anyone about what you said to me at the fountain. Not to your parents, not even to your friends." she asked firmly.

It took him a short while before he answered. "Okay"

☆•••••○○●○○•••••☆

In the middle of the night, Dylan suddenly woke up. As he was trying to fall back asleep, he thought of Rose. He was a bit guilty of taking all the comfort of the heater just because his body was unreasonably sensitive to cold weather. That thought kept him awake, so he decided to take an action on his own.

He got up and quietly put his feet down to the floor. Then, he slowly traced the heater with his hand and faced it to Rose's bed without making a noise.

After that, he stood up and walked noiselessly. When his feet hit the platform base of her bed, he carefully traced her blanket. When he found it, he opened it and gently lay down beside her.

He was relieved when she didn't wake up. He put his one arm lightly on her waist, then he went back to sleep.

☆•••••○○●○○•••••☆