••☆ Chapter 12: "Weird Touch" (Part2) ☆••

The next day, Rose arrived at the house with her stuff

The next day, Rose arrived at the house with her stuff. The maids immediately helped her bring her things inside her room. When she saw it, she was surprised. It was bigger than her whole apartment. It had a sofa set, a large bathroom and a small balcony.

"Rich people are incredible." she murmured in an astonished tone.

"Is this room okay with you?" Dylan asked.

"I'm actually about to ask you if it's really okay to let me use this room. I'm fine in a smaller one." she answered.

"All rooms in this house have ample spaces like this." he told her.

"Oh... So this will be my room then until your sight returns." she replied. She guided him inside and took him to the bed. "Stay there while I'm unpacking."

"Okay" He crawled on the bed and lay down.

In less than an hour, she finished arranging her things. When she looked back at the bed, she saw Dylan was soundly asleep. "Dylan, wake up... Hey, wake up. It's time for your lunch."

He opened his eyes and got up. "It's lunch time already?"

"Yup, come on" She took him to the dining room and placed him on a chair.

"Hey, can I go to the grocery store after this? I just need to buy some personal stuff." she asked as they were eating.

"Take me with you. I also want to buy something." he answered.

"Okay, let's go grocery shopping." she replied.

After eating, they took a cab and went to the nearest grocery store. There, Rose picked tampons, hair dye, toiletries, and a few snacks.

"What do you want to buy here?" she asked Dylan.

"Get me two bottles of J.D." he answered.

"Oh, I know that guy." She pushed the cart to the liquor aisle and grabbed two bottles of Jack Daniel's.

After they paid, they left the store and waited for a cab at the shelter.

"Dylan?" A female voice spoke.

Dylan recognized it.

"Oh my god, Dylan!" she spoke again, approaching him.

"Patricia?" he asked in a bothered tone.

"Yes, it's me. How are you?" she asked, showing a pretty smile.

He hesitated to speak again recalling what she had done to him.

"Hey, are you still mad at me?" she asked in a sad tone, then she held his face with her both hands and gently squeezed his cheeks. "I actually miss you." she said seductively.