••☆ Chapter 18: "First Pleasure" (Part2) ☆••

After they had their late breakfast, they went back to their room and stayed there because they couldn’t go out

After they had their late breakfast, they went back to their room and stayed there because they couldn’t go out. Snow was all over the streets of Norwich.

“I’ll just go to the balcony to take some pictures.” Rose said.

Dylan nodded. While she was outside, he sneaked to the bathroom. When he got inside, he closed the door and called her mom using the voice access in his phone.

Her: “Hey, sweetie. Why’d you call?”

Him: “Can I have a few minutes with you alone later this evening?”

Her: (surprised) “Oh, um… Okay, sure. We’ll be back early.”

Him: “All right”

After the call, Dylan returned to his bed. When Rose went back inside, she hopped onto her bed and checked her camera roll.

“If you want to take more pictures outside, go ahead. I’ll be fine here.” he told her.

“No, I won't leave you here.” she replied without looking.

“Really?” he asked, smiling. He gave a different meaning to what she said.

“Yes. I’m worried you might jump off the balcony or slip in the bathroom and hit your head open.” she reasoned apathetically.

He chuckled listening to her exaggerated reasons. Then, he heard her phone rang.

“Are you not going to answer it?” he asked when it kept ringing.

She grabbed it. “Hi, Max”

After he heard that, his expression changed. She noticed it.

Him: “Let me guess. I bet you’re holding your camera right now.”

Her: “Whoa, how did you know that?” (chuckling)

Him: “Ha ha! So I’m right, huh?”

Her: “Yeah, I just took some pictures of the snow outside.”

Him: “Oh, you got snow there? ...That’s a little early.”

Her: “Yes, we’re stuck in our room because of it.”

Him: You're with Dylan in one room?” (surprised)

Her: “Yup, he can’t be alone, and he’s pretty sensitive to cold.”

Him: “I see… but you sleep in separate beds, right?” (bothered)

Her: “Of course, Max”

Him: “Sorry, I’m just concerned about you. I mean, because of your job, you’re being forced to sleep with a guy in one room.”