••☆ Chapter 13: "Saving the Day" (Part2) ☆••

An hour already passed from the time the wedding should have begun

An hour already passed from the time the wedding should have begun. People were beginning to wonder. Others were showing signs of boredom.

Rose looked around. At the back, she saw Max acting restless and seemed very stressed out.

"Stay here. I think something is going on. I'll just check it out." she told Dylan.

"Okay, but don't be gone too long." he replied.

"Yes" She got up from her seat and approached Max.

"Hey, what's happening?" she asked.

He looked at her. "Sorry for the long delay, Rose. The musicians my sister hired are still not here yet. They said they got caught in a heavy traffic jam... This is bad. We can't let the guests wait longer." he told her in a troubled tone.

Rose looked back at the venue's front and checked the instruments on the right side of the arch. There was a piano, a cello and a violin.

"Max!" a guy called, catching his breath. "Karen won't stop crying."

Max became more distressed after he heard that.

"I think I can help." Rose told him.

☆••••○○●○○••••☆

Finally, the wedding was about to start. Rose went to the front and took the violin. She gently put it on the top of her left shoulder and held the bow with her right hand. Then, she gave Max one last look before she closed her eyes and played a beautiful music.

From the decorated arch at the back, the bride began to walk down the aisle. Max was very amazed watching Rose playing the background music. He even didn't notice his sister was already marching.

Then, he remembered what she told him before they started the ceremony. He left his seat and joined Dylan.

"Why you took so long? Where did you go?" Dylan asked.

"It's me." Max said.

Dylan was surprised. "Max? ...Where is Rose?" 

"Can you hear the music?" he asked.

"Yeah, why?" Dylan asked in a confused tone.

"It's Rose playing it." he told him. "She just saved the wedding. I didn't know she can play a violin. Do you?" he asked, looking at Rose instead of his sister.

"Really? That's her? She never told me about it either." Dylan was equally surprised.

"How I wish you could see her right now. She looks like an angel. I think I'm sure now... I'm really into her." Max said, smiling.