••☆ Chapter 6: "Choice of Life" (Part1) ☆••

After they bought new clothes, Rose took Dylan to a men's public restroom

"Excuse me" she said as they were entering. She was holding his hand.

Men inside were looking at her.

"Sorry, I have to come along. I'm assisting a blind guy right here, and he needs to change. Don't mind me, just do your thing." she told them, then she guided Dylan to one of the cubicles.

"Really? We're in a men's restroom?" he asked, chortling.

"Yeah, now hurry up. I don't want to see a snake in here." she replied.

He laughed louder as he was changing his clothes. When he's done, Rose told him to wait outside while she was changing in the ladies' restroom.

"I'm back." she said when she returned.

"Let's go eat at a restaurant." he told her.

"Okay" she agreed.

Nearby, Rose spotted a row of fancy restaurants. She informed Dylan and let him choose.

"Let's go to Gracey Tavern. I'm sure you will love the food there." he said confidently.

"Okay, you're the boss." she replied.

When they got to the restaurant, she guided him with the menu book. He chose his food and asked for a glass of martini.

"Go on, Rose. Order anything." he told her.

She was not impressed by any of food on the menu book. She chose what she thought was the best, but when the food was served, she was disappointed. She ate it anyway. After eating and taking a few-minute rest, they left the restaurant.

"What time is it?" Dylan asked.

She looked at her wrist watch. "Two o'clock"

"It's still too early to go back home... Do you know another place around here we can go?" he asked.

"I'm still hungry." she said in a low and dismayed tone.

He turned his head to her. "I told you to order any food you want."

"I did. I ate a $77 worth of food, but I'm still hungry. I didn't expect they serve very little." she complained.

"Do you want to go back?" he asked.

"Hell no! I will never go back in there. Come on, I know a place." She pulled his hand and called a cab. "Take us to Hester street fair" she told the driver.

In less than thirty minutes, they arrived at the place. They got out of the car and went to the fair. There, Dylan heard louder noises from people.