••☆ Chapter 16: "Sudden Getaway" (Part1) ☆••

After a week, the dark mark around Rose's incision slightly lightened

After a week, the dark mark around Rose's incision slightly lightened. She decided to remove the gauze and hid her stitches behind her bangs instead.

In those days, she noticed Max had been calling her more often. He knew how to hit the right timing when she's not doing anything.

Meanwhile, Dylan was playing it cool and waiting patiently for that one perfect chance.

"Rose" he called while they were on the balcony.

She looked at him. "What?"

"I want you to dye my hair blonde." he told her.

She was a bit surprised. "I didn't see that coming... Are you sure?"

"Yes. Yours is blue. I want mine blonde." he answered.

"Okay. When do you want to have it?" she asked.

"Can we do it now?" he requested.

"Yeah sure, but first, we need to buy a hair dye color." she told him.

Both of them went to the supermarket and looked for the finest brand of hair dye product. Rose picked the most expensive because Dylan could afford it anyway.

When they returned to the house, she quickly prepared the things she would need in the bathroom. Once everything was ready, she began to apply the dye on his hair.

"Mind you, there's no turning back." she told him.

"I'm ready. Just get the color I want, exactly like Lucas Till's blonde hair." he reminded her.

"Okay, got it." she replied.

After she applied the final coating, they waited half an hour before they washed it off. When the whole process was done, Rose took him to a seat and dried his hair using a blow dryer.

"Done!" she said, then she held his chin and tilted it up a bit to see the full result. As she was looking at his face closely, she could not stop herself from smiling.

"Dang... You look like Leonardo Di Carpio." she told him in a mesmerized voice.

"Hey, I told you I should look like Lucas Till." he reacted.

"Nah, Leo is better." she insisted.

"Are you sure I look okay?" he asked.