••☆ Chapter 16: "Sudden Getaway" (Part2) ☆••

After almost thirteen hours, they finally arrived at Norwich International Airport

After almost thirteen hours, they finally arrived at Norwich International Airport. There, a van was already waiting for them. It took them another hour on the road before they got to their hotel.

"Rose, since you're looking after my son. Is it okay with you if you will share one room together? ...Don't worry, it's a big room and there are two separate beds." Mrs. Walton asked.

"Are you sure about that, honey? Rose is still a girl." Mr. Walton reacted in a concerned tone.

"I'm fine with it. Rose is like a little brother to me anyway." Dylan said.

Rose glared at him.

Mrs. Walton chuckled watching them.

"I'm fine with it too. He's not familiar with the room, so he will need my help a lot for sure." Rose agreed.

After they booked their rooms, they all headed to the elevator and went up to twenty sixth floor.

Mrs. Walton escorted Rose and Dylan to their room door and handed them their key card. "Just call me if you need anything. We'll only stay here at night. You can go around the city by the day. Just be careful, okay?"

"Got it, Mrs. Walton" Rose responded.

"All right, go to your room now." she told them.

Rose opened the door and guided Dylan inside. "What do you want to do?" she asked him.

"I want to take a rest for a while." he answered.

"Choose, the bed near the balcony or the one near the bathroom?" she asked.

"Near the bathroom" he picked.

She took him to the first bed.

"How far our beds are apart?" he asked, leaning against the headboard.

"Only three steps away... From your bed to the bathroom, that's six steps, and don't go to the balcony without me." she instructed.

After a few minutes, their luggage bags arrived. Rose unpacked them. When she's done, she took her camera and went to the balcony while Dylan was resting on his bed. After she took some pictures of the view, she went back inside. "This place is really amazing." she said, looking at the camera roll.

"Wanna go out?" Dylan asked.

"You said you want to rest." she replied.

"I'm okay now. I think I want to eat." he told her.

"Yes!" she cheered voicelessly.

When they got out of the hotel, she led the way excitedly. "Is there a specific food you want to eat?"