••☆ Chapter 17: "Perfect Confession" (Part1) ☆••

"What's wrong? Are you still cold?" Rose asked in a worried tone

When Dylan didn't answer, she held his forehead to check his temperature. He was about to get a fever.

"Dylan? ...Dylan!" she called, shaking his shoulder.

His head slightly moved.

"You're shivering. Do you want to wear extra clothes?" she asked.

"I can't feel my hands." he complained in a shaky voice.

She looked at him for a moment. "What more if winter arrives?" she murmured.

"I'm cold, Rose." he whimpered.

She could really see that he was uncomfortable with the cold. She grabbed the comforter on her bed and covered him with it. "Now what?" she mumbled, thinking that she just lost her blanket.

As she was looking at his shaking hands clutching onto each other, she let out a sigh. "Okay, move a little"

"Can't move" he said, freezing.

She pushed him gently. Then, she lay down on the bed beside him. She inserted her left arm under his neck, then she carefully moved his head to her shoulder. With her free hand, she pulled the two comforters and tucked him up.

He was aware of what she was doing. His chills subsided when he felt her warm body. Blissed out, he buried his face deeper between her neck and upper chest. Then, he wrapped his arm around her small waist and curled up.

Meanwhile, she was wondering why she didn't request for a heater instead, but since he seemed to be comfortable, she let him be.

☆•••••○○●○○•••••☆

In the morning, Dylan woke up under his blanket. After he cleared up his fuzzy mind, he realized he was alone in bed. He pulled the blanket off him and pushed his body up. "Rose?"

"I'm here." she answered. She was on a chair near the mirror.

"Did I bother you too much last night?" he asked sheepishly.

She raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"You know... When you joined me in my bed." he specified.

"That didn't happen. You were just dreaming." she replied.

He knew she was lying. "I know you did that against your will. I'm sorry."