••☆ Chapter 7: "Love or Lust" (Part2) ☆••

When they got out of the room, Dylan heard a voice that seemed to be from an old lady

"I didn't know you have a boyfriend." she said.

"No, Sonia. He's not my boyfriend. He's my boss." she clarified.

"Oh, what a handsome young man he is." Sonia complimented.

Dylan smiled.

"Yeah, I agree, and guess what? He's also very naughty." Rose added.

He turned his head to her and scowled.

"Oh, I like naughty boys. Visit me sometime, my dear. I'll cook you an apple pie. It's the best pie you'll ever taste." Sonia asserted. She sounded a bit seducing.

Dylan felt uncomfortable. He showed the old lady an unrelaxed smile, then he secretly pulled Rose's hand.

She looked at him and chuckled at his stiff face. "Okay, Sonia. We have to go now. He's a very shy guy, but I'll try to convince him." she told her, then they left.

"I don't like apple pies." Dylan said as they were walking down the stairs.

"I think I know now what I will do to you if I find you being horny again." she threatened.

"I would rather fuck myself than to have sex with an old woman." he blurted. He wasn't joking, but Rose laughed.

"You said you don't want to be in a relationship temporarily, but I think you're not okay without a girlfriend." she told him.

"And who do you think would want to have a crippled boyfriend?" he asked in a bitter tone.

"I'm not an expert when it comes to love, but I think... if you find someone who can accept you despite your imperfection, I'm pretty sure she's the one who will stay with you your whole life." she said. She sounded casual, but Dylan was intrigued.

"Do you think I can find someone like that?" he asked.

"I can't tell that. Only God knows." she answered.

He felt hopeless. Rose noticed it.

"What type of girl do you like?" she asked as they were walking in the hallway of the ground floor.

He turned his head to her. "Why'd you ask?"

"Well, maybe I can help you find a nice girlfriend." she answered.