••☆ Chapter 5: "Independent Girl" (Part1) ☆••

The next day, Max dropped by Dylan's house after his classes to give him the contract he requested

The next day, Max dropped by Dylan's house after his classes to give him the contract he requested. When he entered the house, he quickly saw him with Rose on the stairs.

"How is it babysitting Dylan, Rose?" he asked, approaching them.

"Oh, hi there, Max... Honestly, your friend is a big baby." she answered frankly.

"What is this? Are you now a team against me?" Dylan asked.

Max chuckled.

In the living room, Rose read the contract.

"Fair enough" she said, then she signed it. She handed the pen to Dylan and guided him where to put his signature.

"Are we good now?" he asked after signing.

"Yep, boss" she answered.

"Are you really doing photography, Rose?" Max asked in a curious tone.

"Yes, but I'm still an amateur. That's why I'm planning to study next year." she answered.

"Actually, I'm also doing photography as a hobby when I have time." he told her.

"Really?" she asked in a surprised tone.

"Can I see some of your shots in your free time?" he requested.

"Yeah, sure. I like talking to people with the same interest as I do." she replied, sounding excited.

"Can I see them too?" Dylan butted in.

Rose and Max chuckled.

When the clock struck four o'clock, Rose bade goodbye to Dylan.

"I can drive you home if you want. I'm also about to leave." Max offered.

"I live on Horde street. Is that okay with you?" she asked.

"Yeah" he answered willingly.

"Okay" she replied with a smile, then she looked back at Dylan. "Dylan, I'll see you again tomorrow. Don't go up the stairs without me, okay?"

After she took him back to his bedroom, she and Max left the house.

"Are you sure you're okay with that job? I don't want to bad-mouth my friend, but ...Dylan actually has a very rough attitude." Max said as he was driving.

"Nah, I'm pretty sure I can handle him. I've already met so many rude people in my life. Living alone for almost four years now has taught me how to defend and protect myself." she answered in an unruffled manner.