••☆ Chapter 7: "Love or Lust" (Part1) ☆••

"It's raining

"It's raining. What now?" Rose asked.

"Can I stay in your room until the rain stops?" Dylan requested.

She sighed. "Fine, come on" She guided him on the stairs and took him to her room on the third floor. Inside, she let him sit on her bed because she only had one chair. "Here, drink some water." she said, handing him the glass.

He drank it all up.

"How did you get here?" she asked.

"I took a cab and told the driver to take me to Horde street. I forgot I didn't know your apartment address." he answered.

"Why do you have red marks on your face and neck? Did you get into a fight?" She noticed.

"Really?" he asked, rubbing his cheek.

She went closer to him and wiped the marks with her thumb. "Wait a minute. Is this lipstick?" she asked suspiciously.

Dylan realized he got the marks from the strippers at the club. He felt a bit embarrassed.

"Have you been to another place? ...Coz if not, I'll assume you had an intense kissing scene with the cab driver who took you here." she told him in a serious tone.

He became more ashamed.

She noticed it. "Fine, if you don't want to admit it." she said as she walked back to the chair.

Dylan remained quiet.

"Just let me know if you want to go home. I'll get dressed and get you a cab." she told him.

He raised his head. "Get dressed?" he asked in a confused tone.

"Yeah, I won't go out there naked, will I?" she blurted.

"You're... You're naked? ...Right now?" he asked in a surprised tone.

"I'm always naked when I'm here in my apartment. It saves me money on laundry." she reasoned.

"Rose, you're with a guy. I may be blind, but I'm still a guy." he said in a tense voice. Oddly, he began to sweat.

"Yeah, you're a guy, but with or without clothes, that won't change the fact you can't see me." she replied.

He looked down. His breathing suddenly became heavier. "I think it's better if you didn't tell me you're naked." he said in an unrelaxed tone.

"Hmm? Why? Did it make you uncomfortable?" she questioned.

"I'm... I'm thirsty, okay?" he admitted.

"Oh, do you want another glass of water?" she asked.