••☆ Chapter 29: "Wrong World" (Part2) ☆••

After two days, Dylan was discharged from the hospital and was sent home

“Rose” he called while he was in bed.

“Yes?” she answered.

“Help me take a bath. The doctor said I should keep my eyes dry.” he requested.

“Okay” she answered. She went to the bathroom and prepared the tub. When she's done, she assisted him inside.

He took off his clothes. “Are you looking at me right now?” he asked, smiling teasingly.

“Yes” she answered with no hesitation.

He chuckled. “After seeing your face, the next thing I want to see is your body.” he said bluntly.

“Pervert” she murmured. Although she was acting like she was used to seeing his body, at the back of her mind, she was really attracted.

Dylan heard her. He chuckled again. “Hey, you’ve already seen mine countless times. It’s just right and fair you show yours to me.”

“Just get in the tub.” she said impatiently, then she grabbed his hand and guided him to the bathtub.

When he sat in the water, she took a small towel and handed it to him.

“Do it for me.” he requested.

“Excuse me? ...You only can’t see, but your hands are perfectly fine.” she told him.

“Please?” he begged.

She rolled her eyes. Without answering, she grabbed his arm and scrubbed it with the towel. “Give me your other arm.” she said after.

He gave it obediently.

After scrubbing his whole body, she carefully cleaned his face with her fingers. As she did so, she felt how soft and smooth his facial skin was. She was impressed he had no blemishes.

“What's the color of your eyes?” she asked.

“Blue” he answered.

She was astounded. She imagined him with those eyes and saw a very handsome guy. She smiled.

“I’m sure you will fall in love with me instantly once you see me with my gorgeous eyes.” he boasted.

She smiled scornfully, but she knew there’s no doubt about it. “We’ll see about that.” she replied.

He chuckled. “When our relationship becomes official, you’re not allowed to hide things from me anymore. You have to be honest with me all the time. Say what you really feel or think in any situation.”

“What kind of words you want to hear from me?” she asked.

“Words like… how much you adore me.” he answered, giggling.