••☆ Chapter 11: "Unforgettable Day" (Part2) ☆••

Dylan grabbed her arm and pulled her back

Dylan grabbed her arm and pulled her back. "Stop! I'm the one you want. She's just my helper. Let her go, man. Please." he begged.

When Conrad released her, Dylan placed her behind him. "Stay there" he said, holding her hand.

From her long coat pocket, she secretly took her taser out and hid it behind her.

Conrad smirked at Dylan contemptuously. "You're only brave now because you can't see me. How do you like me to blow your head off, huh?" he threatened.

Dylan felt something poking on his forehead. He believed it was the gun. He was acting fearless, but he was really very scared at that time. His knees wouldn't stop shaking.

"After you, I'll shoot your little girlfriend's head off too." Conrad glowered.

Dylan held Rose's hand tighter. "If you kill us, you will go to jail." he told him, trying to change his mind.

While they were exchanging words, Rose noticed shadows on the bottom of the door. She braced herself and hoped it was the help she was waiting for.

"Only if they can find out it's m..." Conrad was cut off while talking when the door behind him burst open.

"Put your hands in the air!"

Rose took the chance when Conrad looked away from them. She pushed Dylan aside and swiftly lifted her right hand.

With her handheld taser, she aimed at Conrad's arm while he was pointing his gun down. When he felt the strong electrical dischange from her weapon, his muscles tightened. His arm froze up and the gun in his hand fell off.

The cops quickly seized him and pressed him down the floor.

"I just wanted to scare them. I didn't hurt anybody." he said frantically.

"Are you kids all right?" one of the cops asked.

"Yes" Rose answered, breathing heavily.

When they got out of the restroom, she saw Max waiting outside.

"Hey, are you two all right? Did he hurt you?" he asked in an anxious tone.

"We're okay, Max." she answered.

He heaved a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness... When I heard you said Conrad was pointing a gun at you, I called the cops right away. Good thing you mentioned your location." he told her.