••☆ Final Chapter: "Hidden Past" (Part 2) ☆••

At the dining table, Dylan kept looking at Rose as she was eating

At the dining table, Dylan kept looking at Rose as she was eating. She was using her hands on her food and was sitting cross-legged on her chair.

Since she was not wearing a coat that time, he could see her small figure. She was really slim, but her chest was busty. Her hands were skinny, but they were soft and smooth. Her collarbones were visible, but they looked very attractive and inviting.

Enthralled, he kept observing her.

She had a tiny round face, and she's very cute with it. Her nose was small and pointed, and her lips were thin and pink. Her eyes were almond-shaped, and they were surrounded by thick and long lashes. Her hair was really bright blue, and it suited her well.

She noticed him. "What?"

"I'm just thinking why you don't have that much confidence in yourself. You're beautiful." he said.

She was a bit embarrassed. "Stop it. I know what I look like." she replied, avoiding his eyes.

"Sorry, but I think you don't... Try to look at yourself in the mirror. Do it without thinking other people. Just think of yourself. Do that and you will understand what I mean." he told her.

☆••••○○●○○••••☆

Late at night, Rose did what Dylan told her. She took all her clothes off and looked at herself in the mirror.

There, she saw nothing but a plain, skinny girl. Then, she tried to smile. She also did some awkward poses. When she realized she looked weird and funny, she laughed. Then, she saw something in herself while she was giggling. She stood up straight and spoke.

"You're pretty, Rosalyn Carson. Oh, wait... You're not pretty. You're beautiful." she claimed, then she laughed again.

That time, somehow, her confidence boosted.

☆••••○○●○○••••☆

The next day, like what they planned to do, they went to the bank and settled the account that would be granted to Rose. She still could not believe she would receive a crazy amount of money from her parents.

After she got her card, they headed next to Clinton Hill, Brooklyn. When they arrived at the address, they found a big, grimy, vine-covered, white house, and because it had been unoccupied for many years, damages could be seen all over it.

The bank gave Rose three different keys. She was told that one of them was for the house and the other was for a car. When she asked what the third key was for, they told her her parents did not give any information about it.