••☆ Chapter 15: "Difficult Words" (Part2) ☆••

On the house's front balcony, Rose took a bar stool and told Dylan to sit on it

He did. "Have you done this before?"

"Nope" she answered.

"Then, why did you volunteer? ...Oh please, don't mess with my hair." he begged, beginning to regret his decision.

"Relax, I've done this many times with my own hair, but never with a guy, but don't worry. I got this." she said confidently.

After she put a blanket around his upper body, she began.

Dylan could hear the sound of his own hair being cut by the scissors. "Not too short"

Her: "Shush! Quiet. I'm trying to concentrate here."

He obeyed, but he still couldn't stopped worrying.

After she trimmed his hair, she began to shape it by chopping the edges per section. "Hand me the razor"

"Do you know how to use this?" he asked, doubting.

Without answering, she snatched it from his hand. She switched it on and started to shave his hairline to make it look more polished. After more than half an hour, she finally stopped. "Done"

Dylan stroked his hair with his hand. "How do I look?"

"The same, but neater" she answered.

"What's going on here?" Mrs. Walton asked, approaching them.

"I just saved Dylan a few dollars in the salon." Rose answered.

Mrs. Walton looked at her son. "Nice. You're lucky to have an all-round helper."

He kept stroking his hair, but he wasn't fretting anymore.

"Actually, it's my first time to try a guy's haircut." Rose said.

"Yeah, you used me for Trial and Error experiment. Thank you very much." he groused sarcastically.

"It turned out fine, so stop sulking like a baby." she told him, scowling.

He wanted to protest more, but since he was still making up from his recent misdeeds, he chose not to argue.

"By the way, do you have a passport, Rose?" Mrs. Walton asked.

She looked at her. She was confused, but she nodded.