••☆ Final Chapter: "Hidden Past" (Part 1) ☆••

After she finished the whole piece, she put her violin back to its case including the blue rose, then she closed it

After she finished the whole piece, she put her violin back to its case including the blue rose, then she closed it. After that, she took one last look at the sky and smiled.

Decided, she turned her back ready to go and see the world, but before she could take a step, her feet froze up and her heartbeat raced.

There was someone standing at the entrance with the same reaction like hers, and she recognized him. She knew very well who that person was, but at that time, he was looking straight at her with his blue eyes.

She bowed her head and slowly stepped backwards. Her hands and legs began to tremble. The fear inside of her overwhelmed her so much that every beat of her heart felt like explosions in her chest.

When she took her second step, the back of her shoe bumped into the wall behind her. She had no other choice but to stop. Stuck, she did not know what to do.

Then, a crazy idea popped in her mind. She thought of jumping out the window to escape that sudden unexpected encounter, but she knew there's no way she could do that, so she stopped moving and closed her eyes instead. She kept her head bowed too scared to look at his face again.

Meanwhile, Dylan kept his eyes at her. He didn't blink.

When he was about to leave, he heard a female voice from the staircase. It was very similar to hers. Curious, he hid behind the huge bell and waited.

When she entered the belfry, he secretly spied on her. Adding the color of her hair, he confirmed it was her. At that moment, as he was watching her, many different emotions fought inside of him. There was anger, sadness, fear and happiness. He did not know what he would express, but when she began to play her violin, his heart softened. It was his longing to see her that dominated him.

Even though he was very nervous, he forced his legs to walk. He approached her and stood in front of her. "Look at me." he said.

She did not move.

"I said look at me." he repeated in a low, but serious tone.

Although she was full of fear and shame at that moment, she knew she was already caught on the hop. She finally gave up trying to hide herself and slowly raised her head. When their eyes met again, she forced hers to stay still.

Dylan saw her face up close for the first time. Her eyes were really grey, but they were sad and fearful. "Do you have any idea how I felt when I found out you left?" he asked in a low and upset tone.

She could feel his disappointment in his voice. Ashamed, she looked away again, but when he suddenly grabbed her arms, she looked back at him.

"So that's it then? After all that had  happened between us, you would just leave and forget me? ...What am I really to you? ...Did you really love me?" he asked, looking straight at her with his dejected eyes.