CHAPTER 1:Such A Realistic Doll

Third person's POV.

∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞

In late spring, the northern sky is a patch of clear blue after being cleansed by a light drizzle.

Lalisa is meeting her friend Rosé also known as (Chaeyoung) to check out the newest exhibition in town. Traffic is bad and Lalisa is relieved that she has chosen to walk, rather than take a bus or train to the venue when she sees the crawling traffic.

A cab next to her touts its horn and its young driver starts flirting with Lisa. She puts him down and threw a pebble at his window when he shows no sign of stopping. Thwarted, the cabbie slinks back to his car while Lalisa continues her journey with a pretty toss of her head.

***

Lisa is the one who gave Rosé her nickname because she feels that the latter looks like a rose flower specially since she dyed her hair red, (she also calls her chipmunk cause of her cheeks). The 2 arrives at "B City Sex Cultural Festival" and despite Lisa's initial reservations in attending an adult exhibition (it's all about SEX despite its guise as a cultural festival), she finds that there are indeed many things to see and learn like health tips, advertisements on diet supplements, sex toys, etc.

The exhibition venue is pretty big and is divided into several halls. They reach Hall D which features "Sex Toys", which is again very big and subdivided into several zones. As they marvel over some of the stuff of display, the 2 can't help but be amazed at the lack of lower boundaries of human creativity. They are not able to recognize some of the stuff but can generally figure out its usage after a vigorous round of brainstorming.

Then they reached the inflatable dolls section.

Lisa is surprised to find out that there are non-inflatable dolls in addition to inflatable dolls. Plus, non-inflatable dolls are generally more expensive than their inflatable ones.

There are also some dolls that look really real. So real in fact, they can pass off as real people. Rosé points to a doll in a sexy pose at one corner and gushes indignantly: "Lisa, look! That doll cost RMB99,800! If someone has that kind of money to burn, why does that person need to buy this?"

As Lisa walks over to take a closer look at the doll's boobs, another doll caught her attention. This doll is sitting on a chair and is dressed in white shirt and brown pants. Its hair is cut very short and framed its face neatly. Its eyelids are lowered as if in thought. The doll looks fantastically real and if not for its blank glaze, she would have thought that this is a real person.

Come to think of it, there is no way a real person would look so pretty. Rosé has discovered the doll too and she shook Lisa's shoulder vigorously. "It is a man doll! Aw, they actually make man dolls?"

Rosé drags Lisa to the doll which looks even better up close. Its skin is very fair - not a plasticky hue but more like natural beige. Its features are very detailed with a high nose; clear, arched brows; thick, dark lashes. Siting in the dark corner, the doll's serenity is worthy of a masterpiece that is crafted stroke after meticulous stroke in order to achieve such perfection.

But not matter how good it looks, it is still a fake. Coming back to reality, Lisa touches her chin and admires the doll quietly.

However is a bit Rosé is confused and said. "Lisa, do you think this is a real man?" Among all the beautiful 'babes', why is there suddenly a handsome' dude'? Or is this meant for the female market? Hmm...

Lisa does not know which wire in her brain circuit is crossed wrongly. She reaches out to stroke the doll's chin and leers. "It looks so pretty, it must be a boy toy!"

Something flickers in the gaze of "boy toy" but the 2 ladies are busy talking and miss the reaction. Curious over the doll's sexuality, Rosé touches the front of its pants to see if she can feel anything. Because the shirt was let out instead of tucked in, it is really hard to tell if there is anything underneath with the doll seated down...

Lisa's fingers touches the doll's chin - the texture feels pretty good- and she goes on to stroke its face.

"Rosie I must say, Technology is really advanced these days. Its face is even warm! Why not you buy one of these and use it to party till dawn? How does that sound?"

Rosé is still busy with her exploration. "Let me confirm if it has a 'handle' first. It will not do to cart a female doll home!"

Lisa replied: "That's easy. Why don't you simply take off his pants and check?"

Truth be told, this thought has crossed Rosé's mind but it is embarrassing to undress a doll in public. Even a doll should have its pride. Nonetheless, she takes a quick look around and saw that there is no one.

Actually, there are supposed to be some sales assistants. But they have all left to gawk at some starlet who has arrived...

Rosé is indignant about the lack of professionalism and seriously thought about pulling off the doll's pants when she suddenly heard a male voice coming from very nearby "How can you do such a thing?!"

Rosé was very excited! "Lisa, look! The doll can talk! Ha, ha, ha! It can actually make sounds!"

Lisa is so shocked she cannot reply. Not only did Rosé hear it "talk" but she can see that the 'doll' is moving! and 'It' is trying to avoid her touch!

And the eyes! She can suddenly see the life in them. In fact, 'its' brows are furrowed and 'it' is looking at her with censure. No matter how advance technology is, there is no way it can achieve such a high degree of reality.

What kind of a devil is this...

Said Rosé: "Lisa, I have decided. I shall let you have the honor of removing its pants!"

Lisa can only think of running away. But before she can gather her wits, she saw 'it', no, it should be 'he'... trying to stand up. Because of the sudden movement, his chair is being pushed backwards and makes an ominous scratching sound.

His face is black like thunder and Rosé falls backwards onto the floor in fright.

Helping her to her feet, Lisa quickly gushes out an apology. "We are sorry! We are sorry! We are wrong to have interrupted you. Please... continue to shop around. Hee.hee..."

And she drags Rosé Away.

•─────────·𖥸·─────────•