CHAPTER 17: Make Out at The Hotspring

Third person's POV.

∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞

When Lisa gets her phone back, she texts Taehyung to thank him as well as explain why she is not there to pick up the documents personally. However, there is no immediate response from him.

The braise chicken is delicious and Schrödinger and Lisa squabble over who should have the last drumstick. In the end, Jungkook gives the last piece to Lisa as he is worried that Schrödinger may have eaten too much. After that, he becomes worried that Lisa may have eaten too much too. In the end, he figures he can prepare some gastric pills for standby later, as well as bring her for a stroll to help digestion. He used to have the habit of an after-dinner stroll before Lisa came into his life and today may be a good day to resume the habit.

So they went strolling and they meet a dog, or rather Lisa meets a dog. When Lisa feels a ticklish sensation at her knee, she looks down and sees a big dog sniffing at her knee, wagging its tail.

O_o

(;ŏ﹏ŏ)

A dog?

*AHHHHHHHHHHHH*

Lisa screams, hooks Jungkook neck and climbs quickly up his back. She wraps her legs around his waist tightly, scared to death that she will fall. Jungkook is surprised by her sudden koala bear impersonation and can feel her legs locking tightly at his waist. Because they are so close, he can feel her breast pressing tightly to his back. As it is summer, he can feel their full contours through the thin layers that separate them.

As his brain registers the fact, the tingling feeling transforms into a fierce torrent within split seconds that hammers at his brain and freezes his body into immobility. To make matters worse, Lisa tries to wiggle her body further up, as if to climb onto his shoulders, so even his arm has the tingling sensation now caused by her rubbing. Jungkook’s face slowly turns a dull red as his brain cells are short-circuit into malfunctioning. Based on the limited number of working brain cells, he is unable to command his body to move or comprehend the reason for her acting this way until he register her high-pitch exclamation from a distant corner of his brain. Jungkook! There is a dog! Dog!”

You are the one who is a dog...ah, dog?

Jungkook turns his head slowly and sees a golden-fur doggy next to him. The little doggy seems to like lisa as it wags its tail and tilts its head to look at her, as if waiting for her to come down. Jungkook angles his face towards her and says gently. “Don’t be afraid.”

Lisa is scared to death but with Jungkook's backing, she can feel a bit of her courage returning. “Whose dog is this? Can the owner come and lead it away!”

The dog owner finally appears to lead his dog away and Jungkook reminds her to get off his back. Lisa is a bit embarrassed and assumes that Jungkook  dislikes the skinship because he is gay. Thinking about this from his angle, it is probably equivalent to getting molested so it is little wonder he is not happy.

But from another angle, skinship with him is probably safer had he been a normal. Lately, lisa has gotten used to Jungkook who feels just like a best friend to her. Since he has never voiced any objections when she touches him, perhaps it is his silent consent or acceptance towards female friendship?

>.<

The two continue their stroll and Jungkook  keeps his head lowered as he walks behind her so that she does not see his flaming face.

( ꈍ_ꈍ)

Only when he recovers his composure does he change to walk alongside Lisa.

They pass by a unit that has some beautiful peonies growing at its balcony. Lisa runs over excitedly to admire the flowers and even wants Jungkook to help her take a picture with a stray bloom that has grown outside the gate because she does not have her handphone with her. Looking at the picture, she sighs. “This is so pretty. How I wish to steal a pot back!”