CHAPTER 50: Lovey Dovey

Third person's POV.

∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞

Lisa was too excited to sleep much that night. When she recounts the events of the day, she keeps smiling and when she gets to the part that makes her shy, she will pull the blanket over her head and giggle in the darkness.As a result, she wokes up with dark circles around her eyes.

((*^▽^*))♡

She wakes up when Jungkook knocks on her door. He also has dark circles around his eyes, evident of his sleepless night and his gaze is warmer than usual. The gleam in his eyes seem to remind her: you are now my girlfriend, and she gets shy once again.

Breakfast today consist of porridge and steam prawn dumplings. The first is cooked by Jungkook while the prawn dumplings are purchased from another estate, which he has to take a cab in order to go there and back. When they are done eating, Jungkook sees the lazy way Lisa is helping to clean up and asks: "Are you not going to work today?"

"What work?" she sticks out her tongue. "My boss is now in hospital thanks to me. I think I am going to be fired soon."

A/N: (Lisa kicked Tae's vulnerable parts if you can't recall)

"There is nothing bad with that."

Lisa has invested a lot effort to get to where she is today - a supervisor in charge of a small sales team, a sizeable client base, a steady income - and feels a pang of loss. "I am going to be jobless soon."

Although it is pretty mean of him, Jungkook hopes that she can become jobless immediately. At his faint smile, she is incensed. "If I am jobless, are you going to support me?"

Jungkook looks at her gently. "Haven't I been supporting you all this while?"

Lisa thinks that he is making fun of her and heads for the living room. He joins her after he finishes cleaning up. "Lisa, can you help me with a favor?"

"What is it?"

"My family does not believe that we are now a couple. Can we take a picture together so that I can prove it to them?"

"Sure." She nods. "Ha. Your family knows you very well indeed."

When he takes out his phone, she remembers the dark circles around her eyes and requests for a minute to go back to her apartment and apply some make up. She returns in minutes and scoops up Schrodinger to be part of the picture. Schrodinger is curious about his reflection on the phone and stares at the screen intently while Jungkook grumps about the fact that there is a third living-thing in their picture. However, Lisa insists that the Schrodinger's presence will make their story more legitimate.

 However, Lisa insists that the Schrodinger's presence will make their story more legitimate

A/N: *Photo Not Mine Credits to SEAGULISA And Yes Schrodinger Is Luca*

Jungkook aims the camera. "I think we should get a bit closer in order to look like a couple."