SPECIAL CHAPTER 7

"𝗗𝗼 𝗜 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗔 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗜𝗻                    𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀?"

Third person's POV.

∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞

Rosé does not know Chanyeol well before this but checking him out is not a problem since she is the kind who can talk for 1 hour with a blind busker on the street.She goes out with him several times for shopping, movies, and uses these opportunities to assess him.

From their interactions, Park Chanyeol seems like a really nice guy. He is mild-tempered, forward-looking, and even though he has professed a liking for her, he has never rushed her or tried to be touchy-feely. She is comfortable around him but she knows she has not fallen for him. Still, she believes feelings can be cultivated over time and looks forward to the day she falls in love.

One weekend, Rosé invites Chanyeol to attend her high school class gathering with her. The organizer is Wendy, who has married a wealthy man and is now leading an affluent life. She has chosen a 5-star hotel as their gathering venue and Rosé is more than happy to go for there for a free lunch.

It is a pity that Lisa is unable join her and the other dampener is that an ex-suitor will be there too. She has turned him down several times since their days in school as he does not meet her requirements but this guy simply does not know how to take no for an answer. So to enjoy the meal without harassment, Chanyeol comes into the picture. And Wendy  is so fond of flaunting her wealth, she will not mind having another mouth at the table.

They arrive punctually for the gathering, going straight to the function room which Wendy has messaged her. Before she opens the door, Chanyeol suddenly holds her hand. At her curious look, he explains."I thought you wanted me to pretend to be your boyfriend? If so, this will make it more realistic.”

Smiling her agreement, Rosé returns his hold and takes a deep breath before pushing the door open and striding into the room. “Here I am everyone! Ha-ha-ha!”

The room falls into complete silence. Looking at the sea of unfamiliar faces except for one, Rosé feels as if she has been struck by lightning when she spots Namjoon at the most prominent seat in the room. He has a balding, middle-age man on his left and a pretty, fashionably dressed woman in pink skirt on his right. At the intruders, Pink-Skirt narrows her eyes. “Who are you people?”

Namjoon looks at the newcomers, sees their entwined hands, and narrows his eyes as well.

>.<

While Rosé stammers, Chanyeol is the first to recover and tugs at her hand to pull them out of the room “So sorry. We have entered the wrong room.”

The woman in pink wants to make fun of the stammering Rosé and smiles. “It is alright. You can go and please clear these plates on your way out.”

Before Rosé can catch her meaning, Chanyeol replies smoothly. “I am sorry but we are here for dinner. We do not clear plates, nor do we accompany guests for wine.”

The woman’s face darkens as she catches the barb.Namjoon laughs and turns to the middle-age man besides him. “Boss Jung I think someone has mistaken your daughter’s occupation.”

The middle-age man tries to hang on to his smile."Krystal, sit down.” and Jung Krystal complies without protest. She has came with her father to meet a promising young man. They are getting along quite well until this blundering couple barges into the room and spoils the atmosphere.Namjoon helps by changing the topic and father and daughter quickly forgets the incident.