CHAPTER 61: Lisa's Cat Boy Kink PT.2🔞

Third person's POV.

∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞

Lisa could sense Jungkook's anger and sparks her interest so she looks up from her reading spot at the sunny balcony. Jungkook is not someone who gets angry easily and Lisa is curious what has roused his ire. When he shies away from her curious gaze, she finds his reluctance funny and giggles. After a pause, he walks over and peers at the thick volume in her hand entitled "The Dummy's Guide to Quantum Physics". Lisa has bought the book to help her understand a bit more about Jungkook 's work and Jungkook's remark when he sees the book title is. "Can you understand its contents?"

"Sure I can. I just read that Newton has a big quarrel with Hooke. It has never crossed my mind that the life scientists can be so exciting."

This is all she understand? Amused, he strokes her hair gently while she turns the table around. "Why were you angry just now?"

"It is only a small matter that is not worth mentioning.Do you really intend to go for the job interview tomorrow?"

"Yup! I think I should not forsake my career." Lisa has finally figured it out the answer to the "purpose of life". Such a profound question should be answered by profound man, and a normal person such as herself should not attempt to think herself into coma. Since she has spent years in the car industry, why not continue to expand her knowledge in this field, as well as client network? However, she recognizes that being a sales leader is very demanding on her time so she is aiming for a management position this time. The dealership she is going tomorrow carries several automobile brands although the flip side to these brands are that their cars are not the easiest to market. But on the plus side, the shop is situated in Seouls fifth circle which she can commute by the metro relatively easily. To top it off, it is still an opportunity so why should she not go?

Privately, Jungkook does not wish for Lisa to continue working, but he respects her decision and keeps his reservations to himself. Wait and see, he thinks, when you become my wife and have your own car shop, you can choose whichever position you want, be it general manager, director or CEO. But no matter what position you choose, you must not let work come between us. And I will visit you often to bring you pack lunches, and we can do this, and that.....

He is jostled out from his imagination by an incoming call. After speaking into his phone, he turns to Lisa. "My dad and mom would like to invite you to eat with them this weekend, will you be able to make it?"

Lisa nods slowly, a little unsure. Mothers usually have a big say in their children marriages and would Mama kim look down on her? Seeing her unconscious frown, Jungkook reaches out a hand to smooth away the furrow. "What's wrong? Do you not wish to go?"

"It is not that...... Jungkook, do you think that your mother will like me?"

Jungkook looks at her curiously. "There is no reason for her to dislike you."

Lisa is not convinced. She knows him well enough that he would not understand if she beat around the bush so she says bluntly. "Have you ever considered that I am 3 years older than you?"

"And?"

"And? And when you are in your prime at 40, I will already be a withered, old woman. At that time, there will be lots of pretty, young girls milling around you and you may change your mind about us at that time."

Jungkook only smiles. "So that's what you are worried about? But Lisa, don't you think that our age difference is perfect?"

Lisa is curious to see how he intends to assure her. "Why do you say so?"