CHAPTER 6: Truce

Third person's POV.

∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞

Watching Jungkook's smooth exit, Lisa is aghast. Of course she cannot open the door of unit 303 when she stays in unit 304! But wait, the crux is - how can Jungkook be staying in 303!

〒﹏〒

Noooooooo!

But she knows it is too late - she has paid a whole year's rent for this place.

Feeling too depressed to even call her Chipmunk friend about her new neighbor, she turns to her phone for solace.

Lisa checks her QQ, Weibo, and WeChat through her phone every day and the usage of each is very clear.She uses QQ to chat with friends, be they real friends or people whom she met online. WeChat is meant to stay in touch with customers, and Weibo is her personal space, used to grouse about everyday stuff.

A/N:QQ,Weibo,WeChat These 3 are China's equivalent of Yahoo Messenger. WhatsApp, and Twitter respectively.

Logging into Weibo, she tweets:- What shall I do? My neighbour is a crazy! And she puts a picture of a drooling husky below the post.

Feeling better after imagining Jungkook as a drooling nutcase, she logs off.

*******

After work, Lisa spots Jungkook at their apartment's lobby as he retrieves a bottle of banana milk from his mailbox. No wonder there is a saying that you only meet people you have a bad affinity with.

Lisa makes fun of him. "Ay, so you are still on Banana milk?"

Jungkook does not answer and waits for Lisa to pass. When she remains where she is, he starts for the stairs and Lisa trails behind. Looking at his back, Lisa realizes that this duse is actually quite tall - even with her 1.7m frame and 5cm heels, she is still a head shorter than him.

Despite his height, his quiet manner reminds her of those mousey daughter-in-law in old TV dramas who is being trailed by a gangster. Thinking that it will be fun to tease him, Lisa starts to whistle.

Jungkook's first reaction is that of embarrassment although he keeps silent. After a while, he turns around. "What do you want?"

Lisa arches her brow. "Oh, are you feeling indignant over that black eye? But you know, I am the one who should be feeling indignant! Do you know that my whole company now thinks that I harass my customers?" Lisa has no idea how the story leaked, but she does know that even their General Manager has heard about it. Fortunately, it helps that Namjoon has called in subsequently to their company to retract his complaint.

Jungkook shakes his head. "I did not lodge a complaint about you."

Lisa gives him a cold smile. "Yes, perhaps it is a Nutcase Person from Far East Village who lodge the complaint."

Jungkook looks down at her from his 2 steps up the staircase. "Perhaps so. There were indeed 2 nutcases who tried to take off my pants."

So he has a mouth! Lisa sticks her hands on her hip and is about to retort when Jungkook continues. "But I really did not lodge a complaint. I only told my story to the lady who called and explained why I wanted to cancel my order. It is your Customer Service Officer who chose to file my case as a complaint. Besides, if your whole company now knows about it, it is because data protection measures is weak within your company and this has absolutely nothing to do with me."

Lisa hates to admit that he is right. "But no matter what, you are the one who landed me in hot soup!"

To her surprise, he did not reply with something mean. "That is true. Since what is done cannot be undone, I will apologize to you. I am sorry."