CHAPTER 4: Strange Customer

Third person's POV.

∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞

The day after Lisa sold 2 cars to Namjoon, she encounters a difficult customer. He keeps his hands to himself fortunately, but he is full of suggestive remarks. Keeping her cool, she brushes his sleazy comments aside but the moment he left, Lisa walks to the backroom and calls Rosé to give the man a verbal bashing.

Blasting the lecherous man from head to toes and then from toes to head again makes Lisa feel better. But when she hangs up, she realizes to her horror that there is a man who has appeared from nowhere and who has probably overheard her whole exchange with Rosé. She drops her phone and her screen blanks out.

The stranger is a very good-looking man with clear, alert features. He wears a suit and although she cannot tell the brand of his suit, Lisa is quite sure that it is handmade and therefore, expensive. Recovering her composure, she asks with a smile. "Mister, are you looking for a car?"

He is a bit taken back by her smile but recovers quickly. "I don't mind taking a look."

Lisa is curious how a rich-looking guy like him is able to make it to the backroom without being way laid by sales assistants, but she shows him around and answers many questions from him. She finds out that this customer's name is Kim Taehyung and although his questions can be pretty technical - not to mention that he looks fierce sometimes - Lisa much prefers such customers over sleazy lizards and she answers all his questions patiently. From their interaction, Lisa feels that this man is not the gossipy type and she relaxes somewhat when he seems unlikely to tell others about her customer-bashing.

However Taehyung did not buy a car in the end but he seems pleased with her professionalism. Having hit her sales quota for the month, Lisa is not also pressured by his departure and sends him off with a professional smile.

When he reaches his car parked outside the shop, Taehyung receives a call. "Darling. I have received the skirt you sent. Thank you so much!" he answered the phone but didn't speak.

Taehyung then flips Lisa's name card back and forth with his elegant fingers and barely acknowledges the gentle voice at the other end of the phone.

"Are you coming tonight?"

"No."

Sensing his reluctance to talk, the caller did not press further and hangs up shortly.

Such an understanding woman, he thinks, which is all he is expecting from her at this stage of their relationship.

•─────────·𖥸·─────────•