CHAPTER 28: I'll look More Adorable Rounder

Third person's POV.

∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞

When they reach their apartment, Lisa goes straight to Jungkook's refrigerator to help herself to some chilled watermelon to help dispel the heat. She cut half a watermelon which she proceeds to eat using a spoon and passes the remaining half to Jungkook. Jungkook finds her eating method too uncivilized and cuts his half into bite-size pieces before eating.

Schrödinger strolls into the kitchen and jumps onto the countertop to drink water. He is a clever cat and knows how to on the tap before placing his mouth below tap to drink its fill. Unfortunately, his body is a little short and it is not easy for him to maneuver himself under the tap. Even when he manages to find the right spot, his face is a tad big and he ends up with his whole head under the running water which causes Lisa to laugh out loud. “Ha.ha.ha!”

Jungkook does not look up from his chopping board. “Normally, cats will bend their head to eat or drink, just like dogs. But if it does not have a mother to teach them that when they are young, they will not know how to drink water properly when they are grown. Schrödinger must have been an orphan when he is young.”

Lisa stops laughing and picks up Schrödinger to rub her face against his head. “You poor thing!” Schrödinger doesn’t like her cuddling and tries to move away. He meows as if to say “I am drinking water. Get away from me!”

Jungkook wants to give him a piece of watermelon to console him. When he looks up, he can see that Schrödinger is trying to push Lisa away with his paw against her breast which look…. rather springy. Embarrassed, he lowers his head and hides his discomfort with a cough.

At this time, someone calls Lan Shan at her handphone and she puts down Schrödinger to pick up her call at the living room.

“Hello, Boss? You are looking for me?”

Back at the kitchen, Jungkook puts down his knife and crocked his ears.

When Taehyung hears Lisa's voice at the other end, his starts casually. “You sound like you are in a good mood.”

“Hm, I am feeling rather happy when I see a couple of lunatics eating their just desserts.” When she bits back the words that his ex-girlfriend is one of the lunatics, she can’t help tilting back her head. “Ha.Ha.Ha!”

Her laughter has the effect of making Taehyung happy and he continues lightly. “You should respect lunatics too you know.”

Lisa finds his quip funny and after getting her laughter in check, asks: “Why are you looking for me Boss?”

“You mean I cannot look for you if there is no reason?”

Lisa cannot guess his true meaning so she glosses over his question with more laughter until Taehyung cuts to the chase. “A friend of mine has given me too much chocolates.  Since I can neither finish it, nor find enough people to give it away and since I am near your house, can you come down so that I can offload some of it to you?”

Chocolate? Lisa licks her lips unconsciously but shakes her head. “That will not do. Why not you give them to someone else?”

Taehyung says a little impatiently. “I have already tried my best to give them away and since I am in your area, I thought you may appreciate some. But if you do not want them, I think I will just throw them away.”

“No, no!” lisa knows that money is not something worthy of consideration to the rich and since Boss is the first to bring this up, surely he will not think expect her to return this favour? “Ok, I’ll take them. Where are you now Boss?”