CHAPTER 26: Pretending Or Is It?

Third person's POV.

∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞

Jungkook sucks on the sweet while he observes the wedding ceremony. “Your ex seems to be looking at you.”

“Jungkook, why do you think Jennie keeps looking at me? And her expression…. could she be secretly in love with me?”

A/N: >>I present to you a Tad bit of jenlisa Crumbs(◠‿◕)<<

Jungkook shakes his head confidently. “She is not.”

Just when Lisa wants to delve more, the ceremony ends and everyone including them, moves on to the food line. At the other end, Jennie accompanies Mina to change and touch up her make up. Weddings can be pretty though on the parties involved and it is not uncommon for the bride and bridesmaid to go hungry as they go through rounds of costume changes.When there is only Jennie and Mina left in the dressing room while the photographer and make-up artiste wait outside, Mina smiles at Jennie. “Jennifer, is everything ok? Why are you so distracted? Have you taken a fancy to one of the best man?”

Jennie's smile is a little forced. “Mina, is Lisa a guest from the bride’s side?”

“Lisa? Bambam's first love is named Lisa. You mean she is here?”

Jennie has not expected this answer. “Could it be someone with the same name?”

Mina is more cynical. “It is too much of a coincidence. How dare that woman come after they have parted for god knows how long. Doesn’t she know she should stay away from such occasions? Do you think she is here to cause trouble or harass the groom?”

“Mina, do you remember that I mention that I broke up with Taehyung because of another woman? That woman is Lisa” Jennue observes Mina's reaction carefully.

A/N: (And By that I have Already Ruined your  Jenlisa Crumbs)

Most woman would not like their husband’s ex-girlfriends and Mina is no exception. The feeling is enhanced when she hears that the same woman has snatched her friend’s boyfriend. Still today is her big day and Mina tries not to let this sour her mood. Thinking of the could-have-beens between Jennie and Taehyung, Mina asks suddenly.

“Jennifer, do you know why I agree to marry Bambam?”

“Because you love him?”

“I may love him but it is not the main reason. Do you know what is the best thing about Bambam? It is his lack of ambition. He is weak man and man like him is easy to control. As for his mother, don’t be fooled into thinking that she is hard to please. When my dowry includes a house, she dares not even fart in front of me.”

While Jennie envies her friend, Mina continues. “So with a strong backing, I know that I will live well with this family. Although I know that most women like their man to be powerful, Jennifer, listen to me when I say that such men are hard to control. Marriage is in essence living with another person for the rest of your life and do you think Taehyung is one whom you can live your life with without worry? Why not you find someone who truly loves and cares about you?”

Jennie's eyes redden. “Mina.Jungkook is also here today.”

Mina is surprised. “Really?”

“He came together with Lisa.”

That hussy again! Mina is starting to find this name annoying to the extreme. It is irritating like a fly and just as impossible to swat away. “Is he Lisa's boyfriend?”