SPECIAL CHAPTER 2

"𝙎&𝙈"😈🍑👋

Third person's POV.

∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡

Namjoon has an eventful life. There are so many happenings in his life that he can probably fill a book with it. If that happens, he figures that one-third of the book will be dedicated to his amazing parents and brother, one-third of it will be dedicated to his amazing wife, and the last third of the book will be reserved for himself to talk about his entrepreneur journey and personal reflections. Especially reflections on how he fell in love with a lunapig call Park Chaeyoung A.k.A Rosé.

According to his brother, many obsessions in a person’s adult life can be traced back to his childhood. So what is Namjoon’s childhood like?

He has always been a fearless boy And Smart. At four, he already dominates his kindergarten and that year, his pregnant mother tells him happily that he is going to have a baby sister.

When he is five, the baby sister that the whole family has been waiting for, made her appearance.Namjoon remembered standing by the crib calling “Mei Mei (Little Sister), Mei Mei” although the baby paid him no heed and continued sleeping.Papa Jeon came to stand beside him and sooth his hair back gently as he tells him that she is his little sister and he shall protect her in future. At this, little Namjoon sticks out his chest and solemnly acknowledged the responsibility.

Yup, those are his parents. They are so desperate for a girl that they have insisted that their second child is a girl. They dress him like a girl, treat him like a girl and makes Namjoon calls him “Mei Mei”.

For one whole year, Namjoon thought that girls have dick, just like boys. The only difference is that girls dress differently in pink dresses and ties a pony tail. It is only when he is six that his pink bubble busted and he realized that the true difference between boys and girls is how they pee.

When he confronted his parents, he remembered them apologising solemnly. Although he won that confrontation, he was very disappointed – he has already considered Jungkook  as his little sister and has protected her like one, but why has he suddenly transformed into a brother? Where has his sister gone? And the worse thing is, his brother seems to get prettier as time goes by (prettier, in fact, than most girls) which makes it harder for Namjoon not to treat him like his baby sister.

He finally understood how his parents felt.

A/N: (lol I don't know if this is an Asian culture thing or something but like my grandmother also did that to my youngest uncle before having their only daughter HAHAHAH, also there's a superstition that if you dress a young boy as girl he'll grow up being attentive with household chores and femine and delicate like a Girl. And when I tell you my uncle was a heartthrob in school but was also accused of being gay💀✨ Because of the way he Acts. I swear No Cap Jk's Character here remind me of my uncle So So Much)

When Jungkook  started primary school, the family has reached a stage where they can no longer treat him like a girl. But deep in his heart, Namjoon has an unfulfilled void to have an adorable sister to look after and protect.

According to Jungkook , this is probably why Namjoon tends to like the same kind of woman: cute, pretty, knows how to sass, likes to be protected… in short, a woman whom he can treat like a sister.

Ok, based on these qualifications, Rosé does seem to fit the bill.

Of course, it does not mean that these are the only criterias. Ever since a lunapig has knocked him to the floor at a hotspring and nearly forced herself on him, he has formed a very bad impression of her. His impression only worsened over time as he realized the extent of her idiosyncrasies. Around 7pm on June 28th, his negativity finally reached the boiling point.