SPECIAL CHAPTER 6

-𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩?-

Third person's POV.

∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞

Rosé is a simple person; after her outburst, she reverts back to a happy beanie. Although Namjoon can feel that she has changed somewhat,  he cannot quite pinpoint exactly what has changed.

One day, he receives a call for help from Jungkook  to help date a woman. After hearing his story, Namjoon agrees to lend his horse to his brother without a second thought. However, he did have second thoughts knowing his brother’s character, and decides that he better stick around. For added insurance, he will bring Rosé along for the ride as well.

He pretends to ask Rosé if she likes riding and she tells him that she does not ride because it hurts her butt. Recently, Namjoon has developed a wicked streak – he will support whatever Rosé oppose – so after hearing her answer, how can he not let her come along?

Unknowing to him, Rosé also has plans for Jungkook  and Lisa. She has prepared some knock-out pills for the 2 brothers – separately of course – so that Lisa and her can do their evil stuff, and she tags along after Namjoon without much protest.

ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ⟵Rosé

But staring at the giant horse in front of her, she starts to have doubts. Namjoon sees her cowering and a broad grin spread across his face.He “graciously” invites her to share his horse and the moment she is up, off he gallops. Poor Rosé is jostled like a glutinous rice ball boiling in a pot, and has no time nor heart to enjoy her close contact with Man God.

When she squeaks in discomfort, Namjoon tightens his hold and laughs out loud. Rosé is small-framed and feels like a booster in his arms.Rubbing his face against her soft hair, he continues laughing at her discomfort until he sees that she is tearing. He finally decides to let her off and slows the horse to a trot. He tousles her hair. “Are you really that scared?”

Rosé raises his hand to her mouth and bites it without thinking.

He sucks in a breathe of air. “Are you rebelling!?”

Rosé may have bitten him in a moment of fury, but she is a timid person at heart and she stops at his shout. The feel of soft, moist lips on his arm causes a stirring in him and when her hair brushes against his hand, the contact is like a shot of electricity up his arm and he pushes her away.

Rosé reads his reaction as being angry and mimics his arrogant tone. “So you feel indignant that I bite you just a tiny-weeny bit? What is this compared to the way you hurt my butt!”

The. Way. You. Hurt. My. Butt.

After their physical contact and now this statement, Namjoon’s thought strays to something more raunchy. He thinks that he is a pervert and speaks loudly to hide his guilt. “You, shut up!”

Rosé fumes at his I-can-do-unto-you-
what-you-cannot-do-unto-me attitude but decides to hold her tongue for fear of further retribution. They meet Jungkook and Lisa at the starting gate but after a short exchange, the 4 left in their separate horses again.

Namjoon brings their horse to the river bank and hops down. When she hesitates, he folds his hands and waits for her to call out for help to dismount. When she finally does so, he grins and spread his arms to catch her when she jumps off the horse.

She jumps into his arms and a small box drops out from her pocket, scattering its contents as it hits the ground. Namjoon picks up the box and  one of the colored balls on the ground. “Ha-ha. How old are you? You are still eating sweets?”