CHAPTER 11: Gay Confirmed!

Third person's POV.

∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞

Although Lisa has agreed to attend Jungkook's class, it does not mean she can skip the washing of vegetables. One of the vegetables is huai san (a kind of yam, also known as 'mountain root') which Lisa rinses after peeling off its skin. She rubs her face with her hands unthinkingly and very soon, her face starts to itch.

The more she scratches, the worse the itch becomes. Lisa does not know what is happening and becomes scared. She has only applied some moisturizer today and has not bothered with any make-up. Why is her face itching like this?

"Jungkook!Jungkook! Help! I have been poisoned!

Jungkook is cutting some vegetables and her holler causes him to nearly cut his finger. He puts down his knife and walks over to her. "What is wrong?"

"I don't know! Could the cotton candy be poisoned? My face is so itchy! Look at my face! Am I disfigured?"

She tries to scratch her face but he captures both her hands using one of his and pulls her closer to examine her face. His hold is rather forceful and she flies forward until she is nestled in his arms. Errr.... isn't their position a bit like kissing?

(*_*)

>.<

Jungkook  examines at her face carefully and shakes his head. "Who ask you to touch your face with your hands?"

He is so close! Lisa is distracted by his handsome face at such close proximity and forgets her discomfort temporarily.

( ꈍᴗꈍ)

"I.... because.... In any case, you never say I can't! And um.... can you let me go now?"

Jungkook lets go of her and takes out a bottle of white vinegar. He mixes some vinegar with warm water and asks her to wash her face with the solution. When Lisa questions why, he explains."The huai san's skin contains certain enzymes that can cause an allergic reaction but it is usually not serious. Washing your skin with some diluted vinegar can help to combat the allergy and reduce the itch. Try it."

Lisa flatters"You are so knowledgeable.

Jungkookscoffs."You are so dumb."

Lisa ignores him and washes her face. Although Jungkook continues to look at her as if she is a dummy bear on display, he patiently waits until her itch goes away before he resumes cooking. Maybe this is her retribution for stealing his cotton candy? Thinking of her itchy face just moments ago,Jungkook suddenly feels much better as an unconscious smile lit up his face.

^_^

A/N: (short side note I just love how domestic liskook is in here.)

* * * * * *

After lunch, Jungkook asks Lisa if she has any special plans for the day. If she hasn't, can she spare him an afternoon? He has an important presentation next week and he needs some new clothes to replace the ones damaged by Schrödinger.

What a longwinded way to ask if she can go window shopping with him! Lisa agrees and thinking, and calls Rosé to join them. When Rosé receives Lisa's call, she senses the opportunity to redeem herself in her company and applies urgent leave just so that she can join Lisa and Jungkook for shopping.

On the way to the shopping district at Finance Street, Lisa asks Jungkook for his budget so that she can know which shops to go to. Jungkook replies. "I do not have a budget."

"You want to shop for clothes when you have no money? Surely this isn't possible even if you are very handsome?"

Jungkook is surprised by her interpretation. "What I mean is, you can spend any amount. I am fine."