CHAPTER 43: Jealousy Back And Forth

Third person's POV.

∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞

Jungkook waited on pins and needles for Lisa's reaction. He imagines the various reactions she can have when she eats his lunch but in the end, he only receives a call that she is having dinner with Rosé and will not be eating with him tonight.

Is this because of his luncheon meat? At a loss of what to do next, he turns to his family for help.

Jungkook : I think I have ran into some trouble.

Namjoon: ???

Dad: ???

Mom: ???

Jungkook: Why are you all able to respond the minute I post a question? Are you all very free?

Mom: Please cut down on unnecessary questions. What trouble have you encountered?

Jungkook: I made her a pack lunch today filled with hearts.

Namjoon: Ha. Ha. Ha! So childish!

Mom: I think that is so romantic although it feels a little weird, and I can't quite put my finger on it....

Dad: I think it must be because of the role reversal.Where can you find a man who packs lunch for a woman and fill it with hearts?

Namjoon: Oh I see. Did her attitude turn cold after eating your lunch?

Jungkook:It seems that way to me. She called me this afternoon to tell me that she is not coming home for dinner.

Dad: Could it be that she really has something on?

Namjoon: No, it is too coincidental. Qiao Feng, believe me when I say that you need to get this right before you start chasing after a woman - does she like you?

Jungkook :I have no idea.

Namjoon: There are different ways to go about chasing women and they would depend on whether she likes you or not. If she does not like you, she will be surprised and embarrassed when you suddenly put hearts into her lunch and then she will try to distance herself from you. Get it?

Jungkook : Is she trying to tell me that she doesn't like me?

Namjoon: Err.....

Mom: It may not be the case. For all you know, she really does have something on tonight. My son is beautiful, gentle and such a wizard around the house, you need not worry as she will surely fall for you one day.

Dad: Wifey, are you sure it is ok to praise a man this way?

Mom: So What are you implying!?

Dad: Whatever Wifey says is gospel!

Jungkook: How can I know if she likes me? Do I need to run some tests?

Mom: Do you really have to use the word "tests"? It feels weird.

Namjoon: Actually, testing is not too far off from what I have in mind. Try to act a bit indifferent towards her and then engineer it so that she sees you acting cozy with another woman. If she gets jealous, it will mean that she likes you.

Jungkook : I do not want to be cozy with other woman besides Lisa.

Namjoon: I'm not talking about being cozy for real, just putting on an act will do. The most important thing is to note her reaction to you. If she has no reaction when you are close with another woman, it means you have your work cut out for you.

Mom:Namjoon, how I wish I can transplant some of your people management genes into Jungkook....

Namjoon: Your Excellency, please leave me with some skills so that I can remain a proud man. This could be my one and only salvation .....