SPECIAL CHAPTER 12

-𝗠𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗼 𝗠𝗮𝗻& 𝗟𝘂𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗶𝗚♡︎-

Third Person's POV.

The next day, Lisa visits Rosé at the hospital. After a night's rest, her palor is no longer so pale-looking and she even has the energy to joke with Lisa. "I dreamt about you last night."

"Really? What did you dream about?"

"I dreamt that JK Da Shen is tied to the bed and you are whipping him with this a little leather whip as he begs for mercy."

Lisa's lips twisted. Surely her taste is not so ..... hardcore? Before she can answer, Rosé sighs. "Lisa, how can you treat JK Da Shen like that?

"I did not do anything! And you are a fine one to talk. Tell me what exactly happened last night!"

Rosé recounts her adventures last night and Lisa concludes. "So you are trying to tell me that you picked a fight with another person, and ended up the one with the concussion?"

Rosé nods although she is still a little sore about how hard Wu Wen's head is. If Lisa is not so worried about aggravating her injury, she would have smacked her head for good measure. In the end, she only tells her about Namjoon. "He knows about your concussion and wants to visit you."

"Tell him no."

"I know you do not wish to see him now so I told him that you cannot be agitated for the time being."

"Lisa, I have decided to have a clean break with him. After last night, I think I have found my courage. I will have a clean break with him and go searching for my true love!"

Lisa has known her long enough not to take her words too seriously. Although she supports her friend's decision, she feels obliged to highlight Namjoon's concern for her. Is she sure she does not want to give him a chance to explain?

Rosé hesitates but shakes her head. "No. It is not easy for me to make this decision. If I see him and wavers, won't my angst be all for naught?"

She asks Lisa to help turn him down and to type a resignation letter for. Lisa did as requested and goes look for Namjoon at his office that very afternoon to pass him the letter.

Namjoon has been sitting behind his desk for a good half day without doing anything much besides smoking. He has not slept well last night and there are dark circles under his eyes. He is worried about Rosé's concussion and agrees that she should not be agitated at this stage so he has refrain himself from dashing to the hospital. Her concussion is in a way, no thanks to him, and the guilt and worry is eating a hole in his gut.

And while he cannot contact her, he knows the same treatment does not apply to other men! Besides that opportunistic Chanyeol and the mysterious "affinity guy" last night, just how many others are there out there whom he has no knowledge about? Why is he under the misconception that he has no competition? Why has he not seal her with a kiss when the opportunity is there instead of dangling her on a string?

Why???!

His phone rings just as he lights another cigarette. Hope springs for a moment until he sees the caller's name. "Hello Lisa?"

"Hello Oppa. I need to pass you something and I am at your office reception right now. Can you tell your receptionist to let me up?"

Namjoon gives his clearance and Lisa Successfully reaches his office. She places an envelop on his desk which he opens and reads the contents. Twice. "She didn't write this."