CHAPTER 54: The Only Lustful Wolf I Recognize.

Third person's POV.

♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞

To Lisa, Uncle Jeon has proven his identity when he recognizes her and knows that she is Jungkook 's girlfriend. This meeting is too unexpected and without Jungkook around to make the introductions and make conversation, she feels a little awkward and nervous.

As Old Jeon drinks his water and eats the watermelon that Lisa has cut, he sees her nervousness - she is sitting very straight as if in an interview - and he smiles and tries some small talk. "You seem pretty familiar with his home. Do you come by often?"

"Yes, I live next door."

Old Jeon already knows that since the family has dug out a fair amount of tidbit on her and has shared it in their chat group. He puts down his glass and continues. "How come you are not working today?"

This question makes her even more embarrassed. "I have just quit my job and is looking for a new job."

Old Jeon is gleeful that no one in their chat group seems to know about this latest information, but he manages to keep his face straight. "I see. You should take the opportunity to try out more things when you are young."

Lisa nods and asks him about his trip to Japan. Since both are the conversational sort, it isn't long before Lisa relaxes around him. She pauses halfway in their conversation to call and text Jungkook, but there is still no reply. When she turns around, she sees that Uncle Jeon has opened his suitcase and is holding out a prettily packaged box to her. "Here, take this. I do not know what you like so I have gotten you a small toy. Hope you like it."

Lisa is surprised. "For...for me?"

He smiles. "Of course! Come on, take it."

Lisa is very touched - she has only been with Jungkook for a few days and already his father has bought her a present from Japan. No matter its content, the present symbolizes his family's sincerity towards her and she gives him a big smile. "Thank you Uncle!"

"You are most welcome." Old Jeon smiles as he keeps his luggage, and discovers his 'forgotten' keys. He jingle his keys and laments. "Aiya, so my keys are here. I am really old already, really old."

Lisa smiles. "I often forget where I put my things as well, but so long as the item can be found, all is well."

When Old Jeon nods, his handphone rings. Old Jeon has just contacted Namjoon and the latter is now calling to let him know that he will be coming to fetch him. Old Jeon turns down Lisa and offers to walk him down to the main gate of her apartment. Namjoon is already waiting for them when they are down and Old jeon waves goodbye to her from his passenger seat as the car pulls away.

Namjoon: "So how do you find her Dad?"

Old Jeon Nods. "She is a nice child."

Namjoon is a little proud. "I am a good judge of character you know; you should have more faith in me when I tell you so. But I have say, you are really too eager - how can you check her out without waiting for Mom to return first?"

"Your brother is already 25 and this is his first girlfriend. Of course I am curious."

"What first girlfriend? Have you forgotten the one from the States?"

His dad huffs. "How can that one be counted?"

"That is true." Namjoon thinks about the selection process devised by his weirdo brother and thinks that that rascal is really one of a kind. "If you are so curious, why did you not join them for lunch?"