CHAPTER 20: How Am I gonna Repay you?

Third person's POV.

∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞

When he gets home that night, Jungkook makes use of his teacher privilege to search for the student who took Lisa’s picture without her knowing. The way to go about doing it is pretty simple – after eliminating the girls in his class list, he combs through the photo IDs of the remaining students in the school database in order to find the culprit.

Found him. His name is Cai Xukun, a year 2 student.

Checking his social media, Jungkook sees that the student has posted Lisa's picture online. Looking at the picture, he notes that the distance between the cameraman and the subject is of an acceptable distance and is much further than what he has previously thought. Along with the picture, Xukun grumbles that he has only managed to take only one picture of Ms Beautiful before she got woken up by the teacher. Following that, he has dropped his phone and damaged its screen. How unlucky for him!

Jungkook deletes the photo from the post on his behalf and emails Cai Xukun to politely tell him that he needs to delete the photo from his phone as well. He must also send evidence of the deletion or face punishment from Teacher JK. To be helpful, he even attaches an instruction on “How to permanently delete a photo from your phone” in his email.

Kun blacklists Jungkook from his QQ.

The next day, Xukun goes to the card centre in campus to apply for a student cash card. He is quite lucky as the queue is short and he gets his new card in no time. But when he turns the card over, he is shocked to see that in the space where his handsome face is supposed to be, there is a picture of a husky rolling his eyes.

That night, Cai Xukun sorrowfully deletes Lisa's picture in his phone and sends the video of him doing so to Teacher JK.

* * * * * *

ರ_ರ

The next day after the lecture, Lisa is still angry with Jungkook. He seems unaware of the fact that he has made her angry, which makes her….. doubly angry!

\_ಠ_ಠ_/

So when he texts her on what she wants to eat tonight, she thinks to herself that he can go eat sh** and replies as such. There, she thinks to herself, surely he will know by now that she is angry? But a few minutes later, his only reply is: ok.

Had it been any other person, Lisa can be sure that the other person is joking. But this is Jungkook; the guy who does exactly what he says. Will he really serve….?

Shuddering, she quickly text back: I am kidding!

Jungkook: I know, stupid.

Lisa feels that she is indeed quite stupid. Since she is supposedly angry with him, she did not bother to reply Jungkook thereafter.

During lunch time, Lisa makes her way to the staff canteen. Her taste buds have been thoroughly spoilt by Jungkook and whenever she comes here now, she feels that she is merely filling her stomach. She sees that Big Boss is at the canteen today and perhaps because his “Boss aura” is strong, the seats surrounding him are all empty.

She walks over with her food and greets him politely. Taehyung mistook her interest for wanting to seat down and shifts a little to give her more room. Actually, Lisa is merely being polite but at his gesture, she has no choice but to seat down. Having known him for a while now, Lisa knows that he is actually quite approachable so she does not feel uncomfortable in his presence and starts to eat and drink like she normally would.

When she tries to make some conversation with him in between mouthful of foods, she is surprised to see that Big Boss seems a little… emotional? Huh, why so? Could she be his long-lost sister?