CHAPTER 48: Taehyung's Feeling's

Third person's POV.

∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞

Taehyung left the riding club by himself. Lisa assumes his anger is because he thinks that she is trying to play both men at once, as it is rather far fetch to think that he could be jealous to see her with Jungkook. Although what he thinks is not true, she does not want to confess the truth since he will likely become angrier if he finds out that she is merely using him to test a reaction from Jungkook.

No matter which way she looks at it, she owes him an apology so she calls him to check if he has time to talk things over. “I am at XX KTV club, you can come over if you want.”

“Now?” It is a little over 4 so she is still working.

“Why? Are you are not coming?”

“Um, sure, I will be right over.”

Lisa has to apply for urgent leave and on her way to the club, she tells herself that she is in the wrong so no matter what Taehyung says later, she is simply going to go along. When she reaches the club, she is surprised to find Taehyung alone in a private room without his usual gang. He is sitting with his legs crossed at the ankles, his face expressionless, as if he is waiting for a subordinate to give him an update on his business. Seeing the amount of ashes in the ashtray next to him, Lisa can tell that he is not in a good mood and takes a seat that is not too near to him.

She has only managed to utter “Boss” when he interrupts. “So you are using me to test another man?”

Lisa is surprised by his perception but then again, some things are always clearer to a third party when there is only confusion to the parties involved. Furthermore, he is no greenhorn to dating and she lowers her head. “I am sorry.”

He smiles without mirth. “Lisa, you are the first.”

“Huh?”

“You are the first woman who treats me like this. You are a hypocrite and are only making use of me.” Sticking out his thumb, he continues. “You are really something.”

“I am really sorry.”

“I do not wish to hear these words from you.”

Lisa purses her lips, unsure of what else to say, when he asks suddenly. “In what way am I inferior?”

“I beg your pardon?”

“I say, in what ways am I not better than Jungkook ?”

Lisa tries to comfort him. “How can Boss be inferior? The fault lies with me as I am unable to appreciate a fine man like yourself and likes another instead.”

He laughs icily. “Let me ask you. Do you think I am merely toying with you?”

Of course, what else can it be? But Lisa  controls the urge to nod and forces herself to smile. “Of course not, I am just too lousy, a hypocrite like you said.”

Taehyung lights a cigarette and breathes out a stream of smoke. “If I tell you that I am serious about you, will you believe me?”

Lisa is unable to discern his look behind the smoke but figures he is probably joking so she tries to laugh. At her reaction, he turns his face away and snorts. “Of course you won't.”

“.....”

His fingers tremble ever so faintly and some ashes float to the floor. Snuffing out the cigarette, he presses the service button and orders a bottle of red wine while Lisa takes the chance to observe him carefully. He seems like his normal expressionless self except that he looks rather tired, as if he has not rested well the night before. “All I have to say is, it is my fault in this instance and I like to apologize to you once more. If there is nothing else, I will take my leave.”

“What is the hurry?” A waiter appears with his wine and he orders him to pour for them. Holding a full glass in his hand, he walks over to Lisa. “Drink this and we will be even.”

“Sure.” She takes the wine and tosses back the drink without a second word. Although the alcohol content in red wine is not high, it is not pleasant drinking such a big glass of liquid either. When she finishes, she pats her chest with one hand while she tilts her glass with the other to show him the empty glass. “Are you satisfied now?” When he nods, she starts to get up but he stops her once again. “Lisa, can you listen to my song before you go?”

Since it will not cost her much to listen to a song, she nods and listens while Taehyung sings a song called “Singularity”. his tone is dark and sultry, and Taehyung’s vocals are smooth but haunting.Lisa can soon feel the melancholy of the song. When the song ends, he lapses straight into another song almost as if he has gotten hooked on singing while Lisa starts to feel the beginning of a headache.

Strange, his voice is not unpleasant and neither is she coming down with flu, so why the headache….. unless her drink has been spiked? Nervous, her heart starts to race as she looks at the man who has prevented her from leaving the room time and again. It is only too clear who the mastermind behind this fiasco and his objective is.

Taehyung smiles as a dangerous glint appears in he's eyes as he sings his second song and she smiles faintly in return while rubbing her temple gently. When he turns away to look at the screen, she takes out her phone as unobtrusively as she can and punches in Jungkook’s number before placing the phone on the floor and nudging it to a dark corner with her toe.

Once the phone is hidden from view, she says a little loudly: “I am starting to feel dizzy after just one glass of red wine. Seems like I can’t hold my liquor as I used to.” Taehyung smiles. “You can rest here for a while if you are tired. I can turn off the music if it disturbs you.”

By the time he turns off the machine, Lisa is already asleep on the couch. He walks over and catches her chin with his fingers.After a few shakes, she remains sleeping to which he smiles coldly. “How dare you treat me like a fool! Do you think I will let myself be manipulated like that?”

Lisa is so nervous that she can feel the sweat on her palms. If her guess is correct, Taehyung is trying to rape her while she is “unconscious”! All too aware of the differences in their physique, she forces herself to remain still as she knows that there is only one chance to make a run for it and it must not be wasted!

Taehyung lifts her feet off the floor so that she is lying completely on the couch. Caressing her cheek, he murmurs.“Lisa, you should not have treated me so.” A sense of sadness engulfs him. Although he does not want to admit it, only he knows how different she is from the rest. He has been so careful around her, so earnest in trying to make her happy. He has not resort to trickery to get to her unlike the others, and has not even allowed himself to steal a kiss. But how has she reciprocated in kind?

The more serious he is, the more laughable it is, and his sigh is full of heartache. “You should not have treated me so lightly. Now that you are with me, you must leave something behind if you want to go.” Leading forward, he kisses her neck.

A/N: >>I know you guys are gonna Hate Tae For this, that's all for now HAHAHAH just gave you guys a Cliffhanger<<

•─────────·𖥸·─────────•