CHAPTER 41: Stolen Kiss

Third person's POV.

∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡

Sitting beneath a tree in Lin Yin Temple, Jungkook taps on his family WeChat group in his phone. The name of the group is called "Daddy, Mommy, and their Baby Bears." The Baby Bears naturally refers to him and his brother.

The last few chats are all from Namjoon.

Namjoon: Dad is away. Mom is away. Now even younger bro is not around ...

Namjoon: Jungkook , when are you coming back?

Namjoon: Old Man, didn't you say you will be back during the school holidats? It is now close to the holidays!

Namjoon: Dear Mom, there are too many folk songs out there for you to study all at once, do come home for a break...

No one responded to Namjoon and had he been in a better state, Jungkook  would probably show him some brotherly concern. But his mind is now muddled with Lisa so he texts:There is a woman whom I think I like."

Namjoon: I'm glad you said "woman" and not "man".

Dad: I'm glad you said "woman" and not "man".

Jungkook: ....

Namjoon: Dad, so you have finally decided to surface? You did not reply me, not even once, but When it come's to Jungkook you immediately replied and even copied my answer to boot? Tell me the truth - am I adopted? Where did you find me? Quick, send me back to my rightful owner~

Dad: You want a reply from me? Try saying you have fallen in love too.

Dad: And I did not copy your answer. There are really my sentiments.

Jungkook  is feeling a bit miffed. So both his dad and brother suspect that he is not straight....

Jungkook : What do you think I should do next?

Mom: I'm glad you said "woman" and not "man".

Dad: ...

Namjoon: ...

Jungkook: Mom!

Mom: I'm so sorry, the internet connection is a little slow here. Hi son!

Jungkook : Yup.

Namjoon: Here.

Dad: Dearest Wifey! Sends Hug~

Mom: All irrelevant people out there, please move aside! Jungkook , can you please tell me more? Who are her parents? Do we know them? Do you have a picture of her? How is her character like? How far have you progress with her?

Jungkook: I think I like her.

Mom: And then?

Jungkook : That's all.

Mom: ...

Mom: I have told you before while you are in college and I am telling you again- stop burying yourself in books and find yourself a girlfriend. Did you listen to me? And now that you finally find someone whom you like, why are you not doing anything? Is such a passive person really my son?

Dad:My dear Wifey, don't get angry. Mwuah!Mwuah!(づ ̄3 ̄)づ

Namjoon: Your Excellency, this is already a big step forward for Jungkook. I think the biggest question now is - does he really like her and does she like him in return. Am I right Jungkook ?

Jungkook: Yes.

Mom: Fine. Answer my following questions honestly. One, do you always feel like wanting to see her?