CHAPTER 36: Lisa's Cat Boy Kink

Third person's POV.

∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞

After his drip, Jungkook is in very good spirits and the pair decides to go shopping since it is still early. Lisa buys a pair of shoes, skirt, and bracelet for herself, and selects a printed shirt for Jungkook . The shirt is quite loud with fiery-red maple leaf prints but thankfully, he is good-looking enough to carry it off without looking like some desperate, singer wanna-be.

When Lisa gives her card to the cashier and tells Jungkook  that she is buying the shirt for him, it makes him very happy even though he thinks that the shirt is ugly. As for the cashier, she looks admiringly at Lisa and thinks to herself: I must aspire to be like this beautiful woman - earn tons of money, keep a good-looking Little White Face (gigolo), and buy him lots of nice-looking clothes!

A/N: (Yes be a SugarMommy and keep Jeon Jungkook as Your Sugar Baby Except for a fact that will never happen Cause We Broke As Fuck🤠 and he's older than most of Us if I'm not mistaken)

As the 2 make their way downstairs,Lisa stops to stare at an ice-cream poster but Jungkook  gently turns her head 90 degrees to face the other way. "You cannot eat this."

"Can't I even look?"

He rubs her head and smiles. "No."

Humph! She reminds herself that he just have 3 transfusions in as many days and decides not to rebut him.

At an accessory shop, Lisa experiments with different clips and bands and asks Jungkook  for his opinions. After several tries, she concludes that his fashion sense remains somewhere in the pre-liberation era and decides not to ask him for further opinions. When she puts down the clip in her hand, she spots several hairbands with ears sewn on them. After putting on a golden-colored band for herself, she takes a brown band and waves Jungkook over. "Come and try this!"

Jungkook raises a protective hand to his temple. "This is meant for woman." Even when the shop assistant assures him that the particular hairband is for man, Jungkook  defends his head well and refuses to try it. His reluctance makes Lisa more determined to see him wear the ears for some reason, and she buys both the female and male bands while she go figure how to make him wear it in future.

For their last stop, they stop by a pet shop to buy some stuff for Schrodinger. Despite the gift, Schrodinger seems to have developed amnesia and does not pay Lisa any heed when they reach home. Still, the more he ignores Lisa, the more she likes to play with him until he meows his displeasure.

Jungkook  appears with a bowl of double-boiled pear and the two proceed to eat their dessert on the Persian rug on the floor. When Schrodinger turns his big eyes on them hoping for some fruit, none of them give him any. Disappointed, he looks at the floor and meows. Yup, he has known for a while that his owner no longer loves him and he walks over to the window to watch the sunset alone.

After they have polished off the double-boiled pear,

Lisa says: "Jungkook, you seem quite knowledgeable in surveillance systems so I would like to ask your opinion on something. Do you think it is possible to switch the output of a surveillance camera to another source, like a big screen, for instance?"

"Sure, so long as there is connectivity between the 2 devices."

Lisa slaps her thigh. "So that is how! I tell you, on the first day I met you, do you remember, the day at the exhibition......."