CHAPTER 30: Namjoon Is So Done

Third person's POV.

∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞

So unknown to Jungkook, Lisa invites Rosé along for the star gazing trip. When she tells him about it, Jungkook can vaguely understand why she needs her good friend to come along but he simply cannot understand – why does his brother need to join them as well? When he asks Namjoon, this is the reply he gets: since Lisa is inviting her good friend along, the guy side should also invite a good friend or brother along for balance.

Thus, their star gazing group is formed.

Namjoon is very generous and grants Rosé half day leave on the day of the expedition. Since he is the only one among the four who owns a car, he offers to be the official driver and leaves the office with Rosé after lunch (which causes more speculation in his company on his relationship with Rosé) to pick up the other two. Before starting off, he makes sure Rosé takes the front passenger seat so that his brother and Lisa can take the back seats which have more privacy.

Rosé tries to butter up to him but Namjoon puts her in place and gets her to place,and buckles himself. Rosé nods understandingly “Oh, so Boss Kim is worried of getting a ticket?”

Namjoon is surprised by her logic – since when has buckling seat belt become an issue of avoiding a fine? AfteRosé's straps on the thick black belt, she laments: “This seat belt is quite loose. I fail to see how it can help to prevent injuries.”

Namjoon finally laughs. “Do you think you are choosing vegetables in a market? Since when is “loose” more important than “safety”?” He shoots her a quick look and privately agrees that she is a tad too small for his car. With her small face and fringe, she even resembles a high schooler.

When his eyes sweep down and sees the way the belt cuts across her front, he can’t help a smirk. Rosé Can can tell that he is laughing at her unimpressive bosom and hides her embarrassment by lowering her head.

When they reach Jungkook's apartment building, Jungkook loads a lot of stuff into the car boot – tidbits, playing cards, warm clothing, mosquito repellent, telescope, etc. Actually, jungkook has even considered bringing Schrödinger along, but has decided to leave him out at the last minute in case he misbehaves.

Lisa gets into the car and greets Namjoon. Namjoon is especially warm to her today which put her on alert. Rosé  is also a bit quiet today – she is still mulling over her small bosom – and when she turns around to speak to Lisa, she can see her friend’s small as well. Sigh, how unfortunate for the two of them….

( ・ั﹏・ั)

Lisa feels even weirder and taps her friend on her shoulder. “What are you trying to say again?” Rosé straightens and tries to Lisa while she continues to wonder how some woman manage to grow their boobs so big. Jungkook is not happy at her for she has Lisa's attention and says a bit coolly. “You, turn around and face the front.” Since JK Da Shen is even more awesome than Boss kim in her vision, Rosé complies quickly.

As they drive towards the dam area, Namjoon becomes bored with the silence and teases Rosé. “Come, sing a song for us.” Just when Rosé opens her mouth to oblige, he changes his mind. “Wait, shut up.” This makes Rosé  even more furios; so she cannot even sing now just because her bosom is small?hmmp!

(ᗒᗩᗕ)

Namjoon turns on the music and the group fell into a comfortable silence. Soon Lisa starts to feel a sleepy and when jungkook catches her yawn, he scoots a bit closer so that his shoulder is nearer to lisa. She did not notice his move however, and leans her cheek against the car window with one hand sandwiched between her face and the window.