CHAPTER 18: Games Competition

Third person's POV.

∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞

They go to the club and lisa notices to her pleasant surprise that they have darts. Although Jungkook says that he does not know how to play darts, lisa offers to teach him and steers him towards the room. From afar, lisa hears someone calling her name and when she turns around, she sees her Big Boss. What a coincidence!

Taehyung can't help marveling at life's coincidences. He has made such elaborate plans to arrange a coincidental meeting - which has not gone according to script - but here is his prey, without him having to do anything. What a nice surprise! Except for the eyesore besides her.

Jimin is also with Taehyung and he brightens up when he sees Lisa. "Hello Beautiful!"

When she does not seem incline to join them, Taehyung asks. "Do you want to play darts?"

"Yes. Does Boss want to play too?"

"Yes, let us play together then."

Lisa is only trying to be polite but under the circumstances, she tells herself that darts is a game where it is more fun with more people. Taehyung actually has a roomful of people waiting for him. But for liss, he is willing to chunk them all aside and follows her to the darts corner.

Jimin offers jungkook a cigarette which he refuses politely. Jimin is incredulous and mocks if Jungkook is a man.

To Jungkook, he gets such a question nearly every other day and he feels that there is no need to rebut every single one of them or risk dying of repetition. However, liss feels differently. Now that Jungkook is her friend, she is not happy that he gets bullied in her presence (although it is a different case if she is the one doing the bullying). Still, Jimin is Big Boss's friend and she holds her anger in check.

Taehyung discusses with lisa on the game format and they agree a round of 301. At Jungkook's quizzical look, lisa explains. "301 is one of the competitive formats where both teams start off with 301 points. Each round, the team will deduct the number of points based on the points they have accumulated on the dartboard. Whoever who reaches 0 first will win."

Taehyung asks lisa. "Since it is a competition, the most important thing is to have a stake. What shall we bet on?"

Lisa has no idea. By right, money is a good choice since she is playing with a rich man today. However, jungkook is new to the game and it is uncertain if they can win so she poses the question back at Taehyung.

Jimin: "If that is the case, why not the losing team has to accede to a request by the winning team?"

Lisa agrees. Before they can start the game, an attendant came with their drinks of juice and beer. At first Jimin thinks that the beer with for Jungkook while the orange juice is for Lisa, but unexpectedly, it is the other way around. Hiding a smirk, he asks Jungkook. "Is your drink nice?"

While Jungkook misses the sarcasm and mumbles an "nice", Lisa gets angrier and it crosses her mind to stuff a dart up Jimin's irritating nose.

They split themselves into 2 teams and as a show of sportsmanship, Taehyung lets Lisa's team start first.

Lisa is quite talented in sports that deal with accuracy. She loves shooting since young and is the marksman in her street. When she is older, she has studied archery under the tutelage of her grandfather and has set her goals to be part of the national team once upon a time although that dream has wilted off subsequently.

Everyone has 3 tries and Lisa gets her feel of the darts fairly quickly. Although her first 2 throws are average, she manages to hit a high score of 40 in her third throw.