SPECIAL CHAPTER 1.2

"𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝘿𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙬𝙣 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚."

Third person's POV.

∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞

Lisa tries to think of things from Jennie’s point of view. That woman probably feels sore that Taehyung has chosen Lisa over her, and when her ex-boyfriend also ends up with Lisa, she probably cannot bring herself to accept the fact that the woman whom many men regard as a goddess would loose to the same woman twice.

And so she has set out to teach her a lesson. No one would know that she has first tried to dupe Lisa in giving up her boyfriend by pretending to be terminally sick. Rather, the whole world would see Lisa hitting her without knowing that she has staged the whole incident. And once something has gone viral, any explanation – assuming that Lisa even gets a chance to explain –would there be anyone who would want to listen to her?

Lisa starts to regret her rashness. “I should not have hit her.”

“This is not your fault. Even if you have tolerated it this time, she will still think of another way to get to you.”

“What should we do now?”

Before he can answer, there is a knock on their door. One of his students is here to pass him some papers which Jungkook has requested from a Professor in media and communications.The Professor is a good friend of his father and after hearing about Lisa’s incident from Jungkook, has offered to help put together some documents which may give him some insights on the situation.

The Professor also has many students working in the media and has offered assistance if Jungkook  needs help contacting the media.Looking at him studying the papers intently, Lisa thinks to herself that her boyfriend is really off-the-charts handsome, especially when he is so focused and intent. Looking at him, she feels assured in leaving matters to his capable hands and trust him to help her come up with a solution.

Papa Jeon calls while he is studying the papers.“Jungkook , your mom and I have heard about Lisa’s problem. Is she being set up by Jennie?”

“Yes.”

“Hmph! Just as I suspected! By the way, your grandfather has gotten wind of this too.”

Considering that grandfather is currently putting up at his parent’s house, Jungkook is not surprised. “Please do not worry. I will take care of this.”

“Your grandfather asks if you need any help.”

“Not at the moment, no. If I need help, I will ask for it.”

“Your grandfather is of the opinion that we can be more high-handed if we need to. It is no problem contacting the in-charge of the police or the media. “

“Dad, even if we do not try to suppress the rumors, they will fade away after a few days. Moreover, I do not think that we need to suppress the spread of the video or rumors, but rather make use of the current attention to clarify Lisa’s name.”

“Ok. So long as you have a plan, we are fine. Tell Lisa not to feel sad and that we will avenge her.”

“Ok.”

After he hangs up, Lisa asks. “Was Grandfather a high-ranking official last time?”

“Yes.”

That, thinks Lisa, is so direct.

*******

At a lounge not far away, Taehyung stares at his phone. Try as he might, he cannot muster the courage to call.  Hearing his sigh, Jimin walks over to ask. “Brother Tae, is everything alright?”