CHAPTER 16: Jungkook Meets Boss Kim

Third person's POV.

∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞

An enraged jungkook is a fearsome beast. He makes Lisa run all over the court until she finally collapses to the ground and hugs her knees for breath. "I give up!"

He walks over slowly and says without expression. "So am I a man or a closet missy?"

Lisa sticks out her thumb "Man.... You are THE man..." *pants*

Mollified, Jungkook leads her to do some warm down exercises but Lisa is too tired to even move and tries to brush him off. Seeing that she is so tired, he helps her stand up and walk 2 times around the court. Jungkook is amused by her boneless walking manner as he gently taps her arms to help relax her muscles - they have exercised a lot today and it will not do if they do not warm-down properly.

When the 2 rounds are done, he asks her to tap her own calves but Lisa refuses to, so he tries to help her with that as well.

Lisa has very nice legs. She is tall to start with and has a proportionate figure to match. Jungkook is a normal guy and touching her at this close proximity, he starts to pay notice to her legs. When he finds that his eyes has strayed further up against his conscious knowledge, he stops and thinks that he must be crazy to be touching a woman's legs. Ashamed by his own reaction, he puts down his hands in disgust. "Tap your own calves. I am not going to cook dinner until you have tapped them 200 times."

Jungkook ignores her look of disdain at his threat and turns his back to her as he does his own set of warm-down exercises.

When they are ready to leave, Lisa wants to get some cold drinks but Jungkook point outs her unhealthy choice of drink and promises to make her some nice tea when they reach home. When they reach their apartment, Jungkook invites her to his home and he leads her on a belated tour of his place.

Although they both leave on the same floor, Jungkook's apartment is much bigger than hers and consists of 3 rooms, a living room and a kitchen. The first room is a study that is lined with books from wall to wall. Lisa picks up a random volume, flips through it, before putting it back double quick. Somewhat intimidated, she backs her way out of the room and follows him to the next room.

The room is a multi-purpose room which contains a small loft for Schrödinger on one side, together with a small slide and some toys for him to play with. On the other side of the room, jungkook has set up an exercise corner. There are some gym equipment, posters on the wall showing various taichi moves, and a clean rug on the floor.

Lisa is impressed. "jungkook, I have thought that you are just a small pumpkin. Despite your lean frame, I am surprise your physique is actually quite good."

"How do you know? Are you secretly watching me while I was changing?"

Lisa coughs, what is he thinking? She indicates the dumb bells on a nearby rack "I am talking about these. Your arm is pretty strong so I assume you used them pretty often?"

Jungkook is actually quite proud of his physique. "I have abs too."

Lisa feigns surprise. "Is that so?"

"But I am not going to show you."

"....."As if I am interested!

After viewing the room, jungkook leads Lisa to the living room for tea. Before she leaves, she scopes up a sleeping Schrödinge at the corner, which causes the latter to hiss in exasperation. While jungkook fixes tea, Lisa plays with Schrödinger at the very comfortable-looking rug by the window.