CHAPTER 42: JK's Heart Filled Pack Lunch

Third person's POV.

∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞∞♡∞

When Lisa wakes up, she sees Jungkook   smiling as testimony to his good mood. This man, she thinks, really should not smile because the moment he does, women will start flocking over him like butterflies over a flower field. Disgruntled, she frowns on purpose. "Wow, what a nice smile. Did you meet a gorgeous woman?

"Yes."

She arches her brow. "Hmm, is she as beautiful as me?"

"About the same."

"Heh, heh, heh."

Once they touchdown, Taehyung left with a driver while Lisa and Jungkook  make their own way home. Before doing so, they detour to the pet shop to pick up Schrodinger.

Schrodinger is very unhappy. He is not used to the new environment and has been in a foul mood ever since he has been deposited there. He has been glaring at everyone and everything and even the small dogs, not to mention other cats, are all scared of him. His foul mood does not affect his appetite though, and he continues to wolf down large amounts of cat food like the glutton/rice pot he is.Luckily, his owner has left behind a lot of food at the shop or he will surely eat into the profits of the shop. Looking at the expensive cat food imported from New Zealand, the shop assistant can't help but wonder at the good fortune of this cat who eats more expensive food than humans do.

When Schrodinger sees Jungkook, he remembers the culprit who has dropped him off at this place and refuses to let him carry him.Lisa becomes the good person in contrast and he meows and rubs affectionately against her like a good little kitty. In the end, she is the one who ends up carrying him home in her arms while Jungkook  looks on a little enviously, a little jealously, at the cat who is pawing at her shirt front playfully.

That night, Jungkook's handphone is buzzing non-stop with the comments in his family chat group. Pouring himself a glass of warm milk, he sips his milk while he decides how best to answer the questions on what actions he has taken today. And can he reply asap? Soonest possible. Like right now?

After reading all the comments, he writes: We kissed today.

Namjoon: ! ! ! ! ! !

Dad: ! ! ! ! ! !

Mom: ! ! ! ! !

Jungkook : Mom, you missed out on one exclamation mark.

Mom: !

Namjoon : I say, you are stringing us along right? How can this romance blossom so fast when it has just started? What other news can we look forward to now? Quick confess - who is the one who initiated the kiss?

Dad: The truth boy, and nothing but the truth.

Mom: I agree.

Jungkook: I am the one who kissed her.

Namjoon: Woo hoo!

Dad: Woo hoo!

Mom: Woo ho!

Mom: o!

Jungkook : But She doesn't know about it.

Namjoon: And then? What happened next?

Mom: As a civilized female, I really feel like swearing and asking what the heck  happened with The Consent Part!?....

Dad: Wifey dearest, unleash your anger! Just remember not to call his mother any names.....

Namjoon: So what do you intend to do next? Are you going to take more action tomorrow?