2

The twins haven't ever seen something so bright. Let alone, a person. Her smile gave them warmth and comfort, her silky wavy hair flew in her face every time the wind suctioned when they entered a new store. They're only 11, but they think she was the most beautiful person they have seen. Besides their mum, and baby sister of course. As the day went on, and Elodie letting out so much excitement because of her new school supplies, everyone was happy. Her mom had plenty of leftover money for her stored at none other than Gringotts.

Everything was perfect. Elodie had her best friend, she was currently bonding with two new friends, and the moms were reconnecting. Elodie soon found out that Molly was about to be her Godmother, but then they lost contact and Molly never received the blessing. The half-families began to say their goodbyes, because four hours later they were still at Diagon Alley.

"My my, would you look at the time!" Molly said. She had never lost track of time like that ever since her time at Hogwarts. "Oh my gosh is it really 1:00 already?" Yvannah replied, starring at her wristwatch. "We best be going, wouldn't want Ronald and Ginny getting into trouble." Molly said, looking a little scared at her sentence. "Yeah, us too. Tommy might be wondering where we went." Yvannah said, displaying her best, fake smile. The sound of her father's name made her smile and excitement die down. Elodie had such a fun time, just school shopping. She couldn't wait till she was actually there. She was thinking about what house she would get. Her father's side was all Ravenclaw. She hoped she would only get in Ravenclaw to not disappoint anyone, including her dad. Her mom's side was a mix of everything. Her great grandparents were Slytherins, but didn't join the dark lord. For that, they live in a dungeon that no one knows the location to. Her grandmother was a Ravenclaw, her Grandfather was a Gryffindor. That leaves her mother and Uncle, being Hufflepuffs. She could be in any house the sorting hat chose. She wasn't the most thrilled about the thought of being a Slytherin, but if that's what the hat wanted, she wouldn't complain.

The families separated and Elodie was back in her room. She kept thinking about the fun experience she had at the alley. As a souvenir, she had a plastic ring with wings attached to the gem in the middle. When she was sad, the wings would move to cheer the owner up. Fred & George snuck some money from Molly when the mothers weren't looking, and decided to buy some chocolate frogs. It came with the ring, and Fred jokingly gave it to Elodie saying the ring made her his wife. She was just laying there, looking at her enchanted ceiling that showed millions of stars. Her dad accidentally apparated into her room, not the living room.

"Hi daddio!" Elodie said, giving him a friendly smile. He didn't return it, but instead just looked at her, patted her head and walked away. Her smile fell, once again. If the stars allowed a Centaur to grant her one wish, she'd wish for a father. As her day lead on, she and Yvannah played some wizard's chess, played some muggle game called Monopoly, baked a cake, and just enjoyed each other's company. Even though Elodie was a pureblood, she picked up on muggle objects fast. Their uneventful evening came to an end, and Elodie was tired. Yvannah always sang her a song at night to tuck her in. They also played a little game where they pretend to be centaurs and guess what the stars are saying, based on how they feel.

"Lavender's blue, dilly, dilly, Lavender's green, when I am king, dilly, dilly, you shall be queen.

Who told you so, dilly, dilly, who told you so? 'Twas my own heart, dilly, dilly, that told me so.

Call up your men, dilly, dilly, set them to work. Some to the plough, dilly, dilly, some to the fork, some to make hay, dilly, dilly, some to cut corn, while you and I, dilly, dilly, keep ourselves warm.

Lavender's green, dilly, dilly, Lavender's blue, if you love me, dilly, dilly,

I will love you."

Yvannah sang to her child. Elodie smiled at her mom as she sang and stroked Elodie's hair to sleep. After the lullaby, Elodie began. "I think the stars are saying I'll have a great time at Hogwarts." Elodie said in a soft voice. "I do, too." Yvannah replied in the same tone. "Goodnight, my flower." Yvannah said, kissing Elodie's head goodnight and walked out, shutting the door behind her.

Elodie was hoping she'd dream about Hogwarts, and that's exactly what the stars allowed her to do. Was dream.

The Next Morning:

At the Burrow, the redhead family had begun to prepare Charlie, Percy, Fred and George Weasley for their term at Hogwarts. Charlie was going into his last year, Percy was going into his third year, and the twins were going to be the youngest Weasley's there. There were clothes being thrown, yelling, children walking around half naked, and Molly and Arthur Weasley were trying to calm down their kids.

"SPIDER! SPIDER! MUM THERE'S A SPIDER!" Molly heard a high pitched voice. She ran up the stairs, telling Ginny to be calm. "Calm down Ginevra! It won't hurt you!" She said. "I-I'm R-Ron." He replied, stuttering in a scared manor. "Oh for Merlin's sake, Ronald Wealsey!" She yelled. She had had enough. She used the three word spell to kill the spider, threw Ron's clean laundry at his trunk, and bolted downstairs. She was met with her twin sons at the bottom of the stairs, facing each other and holding their laughs with their hands. She hit them both on the head and said, "Frederick Gideon! George Fabien! Do NOT pull anymore tricks on your brother until this MADNESS is calmed down!" Molly said, placing her hands on her hips and walking away angrily. They stopped laughing and hid their embarrassment by running to their shared bedroom to collect their belongings and stacking them by the front door.

Soon enough, there were four black trunks piled one after another, and the household had calmed down. Everything was silent. Molly could finally push her mother's duties aside and sit down and knit.

"Mum! Ginny bit me!"