93

Just as the crowd finally was about to start conversing again, something was shot up into the sky.

A red firework like circle was shot into the air, signaling there was danger. It could've came from anybody.

"Umm...what was that?" Elodie asked, looking around.

"Nobody panic. I'm sure whoever signaled it is only doing it because one of our champions is down." Dumbledore announced.

"Yeah, that's reassuring." Imogen said under her breath.

Another hour has gone by, and still nobody has gotten out yet.

"How long is this going to bloody take!" Imogen frustratingly yelled.

"Gen, calm down. You're going to be okay." Elodie calmly said.

Imogen took a breath in, then exhaled.

Elodie let go of Imogen's hand slowly, and they settled back down.

Some more time passed, and Imogen, as well as Luna, were both anxious.
Elodie kept trying to stay positive. It shouldn't take this long.

If the maze had captured either Cedric or Harry, it'd be a while before anybody ever saw them again.
That's what scared Elodie the most.

"It just turned 2 hours, shouldn't SOMEONE be back now?" George asked. He was more impatient than worried.

"Yeah, something isn't right." Elodie agreed.

"What is it?" Luna asked.

"Normally a Triwizard Tournament lasts 2 hours max. It's now two minutes after." Elodie said.

"So? Is it exactly 2 hours?" Imogen asked.

"When you get on the Hogwarts Express, will it wait for you at 11:01?" Elodie asked.

"No?" Imogen replied.

"It's like that. Not a second later." Elodie explained.
"Then WHAT is taking them so long?!" Fred butted in.

With a loud crack, Harry and Cedric both crashed to the ground with the portkey.

Everyone began cheering, jumping up in their seats, making loud noises, and happy they were back.

Elodie and Imogen both looked at each other and slowly started to let their claps and smiles fade. They looked back at Harry, and saw he was sobbing, and Cedric had yet to get back up on his feet. The twins jumped out of their seats, on their way to congratulate Harry, when Fleur Delacour let out an ear piercing scream.
Everyone's looks and expressions all fell, to a more hesitant one.

"Harry?!" Dumbledore called, approaching the boy.

Dumbledore grabbed both of Harry's shoulders, pulling him off of Cedric.

"NO! NO!" Harry sobbed. Imogen's heart fell.

"HE'S BACK. HE'S BACK. VOLDEMORT'S BACK. CEDRIC- HE- HE ASKED ME TO BRING HIS BODY BACK. I COULDN'T LEAVE HIM. NOT THERE." Harry sobbed harder. Tears were streaming down Harry's cheeks as Dumbledore used the pads of his thumbs to wipe them off.

"It's alright. It's alright, Harry. He's home. You both are." Dumbledore softly said.

"KEEP EVERYONE IN THEIR SEATS!" Crouch yelled.
"A boy has just been killed." He whispered, directly to Snape.