76

Recently, news reported that Ron's upset with Harry. No one really knows why, because Ron's too petty, but the twins just give Harry a little more extra shit than they always do.

Cedric's excitement faded as school began to prepare for the more serious events of the tournament.

Today, it seemed to push past him, as him and Imogen walked around with these goofy smiles all over their faces.

"Um, you two good?" Elodie asked, knitting her brows together with a grin.

"Mhm.." Imogen hummed, a little nervous around Cedric. "Ced, we'll be out in a few seconds just..give us a minute of girl time." Elodie said, holding Imogen back as he headed for the barrels.

"Okay, why are you acting so nervous? There's that blush all over your face you always would get when you would insult him before you dated. Oh my go-"
In mid sentence, Elodie figured it out. She motioned a fake gag towards her mouth just to rub it in.

"Oh shut up, I'm sure you and Fred have talked about it?" Imogen said, slapping Elodie's arm. "Ow. And no, not really." Elodie replied.

Imogen smiled at her, giving her the most schoolgirl-crush smile. Elodie rolled her eyes.

"You had sex. So what?" Elodie asked, laughing and shoving Imogen out of the barrels. 

Later on that day, Harry hung out with the group as they all met up with Neville by the much safer lake by Hagrid's hut, near the forest.

Harry was leaned against a tree as Elodie, Luna, Neville, and George were all at the shore, standing in the water till knee level. Harry, Fred, and Cedric were all leaned against the tree, reading the Daily Prophet. Rita Skeeter, the woman who interviewed the champions, mainly Harry, wrote absolute rubbish.

"Hell, she made you sound real mad, Harry." Fred mocked, grinning a bit as he read the paragraph talking about Harry.
"Thanks, Fred." Harry sarcastically returned.

Neville started going on about a plant he felt at his foot, picking it up and observing it.
"Woah!" "Amazing!" He kept making noises of amusement.

"Neville, you're doing it again." Harry annoyingly said.
"Oh, Harry, stop. Leave Neville alone. Go on, Neville." Elodie said, shooting him a smile. Neville smiled embarrassingly, as he felt uncomfortable to continue on.

"Sorry, Harry." Neville sweetly said.

Harry pointed out a part in the paper that Neville replied with, "Oh, Moody gave it to me, that day we had tea."
He then raised his arm above his head and waved. Everyone turned their heads, seeing why he waved. Hermione, Ron, and Ginny were all walking and mumbling to each other.

Harry stood up, going to face them. Ron whispered something to Hermione, and she sighed.
She looked around at the group, and walked a few feet in front of Harry and Ron, being in the middle.

"Ronald would like me to tell you, that Seamus told him, that Dean was told by Pavarti that Hagrid's looking for you." Hermione spoke, trying to remember everything Ron supposedly told her.

"Oh, is that right? Well. You- what?" Harry asked, a confused face replaced his natural one as he turned to look over at Ron, not really picking up on what Hermione had said.

"Uh.." Hermione cringed. She turned and walked back to Ron, asking what she should say next.

"Dean was- told by Parvati that...please don't ask me to say it again. Hagrid's looking for you." Hermione said, then turned back around to go back to Ron.

"Well you can tell Ronal-"
"I'M NOT AN OWL." Hermione sharply cut Harry off, snapping at him and continued walking back with Ron and Ginny.

"Damn. Little brother's really fell of, eh?" George spoke after a moment of silence.

Elodie let out a sigh as she watched the three others fade out of vision.
"Why would Hermione be siding with Ron, anyway?" Cedric asked. "Maybe cause she fancies him." Imogen added.
Everyone but Elodie and Harry laughed.

"Harry, would you like me to go with?" Elodie offered, watching as he exited the portrait and was on his way to Hagrid's, bringing his father's invisibility cloak.

"Erm, sure. Yeah." Harry said. They began their walk to Hagrid's hut, just talking about.

"You bring yer cloak like I asked 'ya?" Hagrid asked, walking with the two as he lead them through the forest with a lantern.

"Hagrid, where are we going?" Harry asked.
"You'll see soon enough. But pay attention, this is important." Hagrid said.

"What's with the flower?" Harry spat.
Elodie looked up at him,
"Hagrid, have you combed your hair?" Elodie asked through a giggle.

"Matter of fact, I have. Didn't want to try the same thing now and again." Hagrid embarrassingly admitted.
They then stopped in their tracks, hearing a loud roaring scream.

"Hagreed!" They heard in the distance. Hagrid smiled, walking again but this time, towards the voice's direction.
"Oh! The cloak! Put the cloak on!" Hagrid told them, turning around before speedily turning back.

Harry hugged Elodie, throwing the cloak around the two of them.
As they walked closer, they made it out that it was The Headmistress for Beauxbatons. Flirting with Hagrid, Hagrid flirting back.

Elodie and Harry took one look at each other underneath the cloak, and stuck their tongue out in fake disgust.

As Hagrid said that she'll be glad she came, he walked over towards a bush and pulled the branches down, revealing the first task.

"Ah! Fantasteec! Can vwee get closer?" The Headmistress asked. Elodie loved how her french accent made everything sound more proper than the British folk she was already surrounded by.

Harry violently pulled the cloak off of their heads, walking them towards the bush.
"Dragons?! That's the first task?! You're joking!"Harry said.
"Come on, Harry, they're seriously misunderstood creatures." Hagrid said.
The one right in front of them was breathing out fore towards the three, making Elodie and Harry jump back.

"Although..I have to admit, that horntail is a nasty piece of work." Hagrid spoke out. "Ron nearly fai'ed when he saw it." Hagrid added.
"Ron was here?" Harry asked.

"Oh, sure, his brother Charlie had to bring 'em all the way from-" "Romania." Elodie finished Hagrid's sentence. She felt a little bummed. Charlie was in the forest preparing these dragons, and Fred didn't tell her anything.

"Yeah, 'course. Didn't Ron tell ya that?" Hagrid asked, turning back to Harry.

"No, he didn't. He didn't tell me a thing." Harry spat.

As it went quiet, Elodie jumped back again as another dragon aimed fire directly towards them.
Then she remembered,

Cedric has to deal with one of these rough creatures, too.