62

Harry was out for a good 10 minutes or so.
Once he started to slowly wake up and regain conscious, he woke up laying on the seat the man, Fred, and Elodie were on. Elodie handed him his glasses.

"Thank you." Harry weakly said. "Here, it this, it'll help." The man said,  handing him a piece of chocolate.
Harry glanced at it, not knowing if he should eat something from a random man.

"It's alright, it's chocolate." He said. Harry took it and started to eat it.
"W-what was that thing?" Harry softly asked, looking at the door to make sure it wasn't there still. "It was a dementor, one of the guards of Azkaban. It's gone now, it was searching the train for Sirius Black. If you'll excuse me, I need to have a little word with the driver." The man said, getting up and leaving. He turned back around one more time, "Eat. You'll feel better." He said to Harry.

"Some kind of ride to the 'ole Hogwarts, eh?" Fred said, smiling. "Shut it." Ron said, elbowing Fred. "Okay, sorry." Fred said, looking at Elodie. He grabbed her hand, and just laid on her shoulder. "Okay.." Elodie said smiling.

"What happened to me?" Harry asked, still eating his chocolate. "Well you sort of went rigged, we thought you were having a fit or something." Ron said. Elodie put her head down, holding her forehead with her hand, trying not to laugh.
"And did either of you guys, you know, pass out?" He asked them. "No, I felt weird, though." Elodie said. "Yeah, it was like I'd never be cheerful again." Ron added.
"But someone was screaming. A woman." Harry had said, making them all look at each other confused.

"No one was screaming, Harry." Hermione told him.

They had finally arrived at the grounds of Hogsmeade, all the upper-class men going in the carriages that pulled themselves, except Elodie and Luna knew that was a lie. Thestrals pulled the carriages.

The feast went well, Elodie and Imogen talked about what happened on the train, and how Imogen was stuck with a bunch of screaming first years.
During the feast, the Head of houses gathered a good amount of their fifth years. Professor Sprout took the Hufflepuff fifth years, Professor Mcgonagall took the Gryffindor fifth years, Professor Flitwick took the Ravenclaw fifth years, and Professor Snape took the Slytherin fifth years. Elodie had her prefects badge on, and Imogen was excited for her. She knew Elodie has wanted this position since second year.

They arrived in the Hufflepuff common room, and Sprout called students one by one to meet with them to see what their requested plans are after graduation at Hogwarts.
"Jian, Elodie." Sprout said. Elodie walked over to the cream colored couch, and sat with the woman. "How do you do, dear?" Sprout said. "Good, and yourself?" Elodie asked, "Good, good, now, what is your ideal future after you graduate from Hogwarts?" She asked.
"Um well, I haven't put all thoughts into this, but I have thought a lot about it. I think, if I score high enough on my N.E.W.Ts and O.W.Ls, then I would love to come and work as a teacher here. I love helping out the younger students here, and try to make it as easy for them as possible. I also know the castle really well, so becoming a Professor here would be, great!" Elodie said. Elodie didn't actually know what she wanted to do. All she knew was, she wanted to take a gap year and travel to help the creatures that were hurting. "That's wonderful!" Sprout said. "I also would like to consider a gap year. I don't want to rush into things. I wanted to travel for a while after graduation to help out the creatures in need. Hagrid had helped me a lot with my knowledge of most wizarding creatures." Elodie told her. Sprout's quill had finished Elodie's notes, now moving on to the next student. "I will give this off to Dumbledore, and the Ministry will be taking care of it from here." Sprout said.

Elodie was dismissed, going back to the Great Hall to escort the first years to the Hufflepuff house.

"First years, follow me!" Elodie said. She smiled brightly, mostly to herself. Those words finally came out of her mouth. The tiny first years gathered around her, and she looked at all of them. "Um, well, our male house-prefect was supposed to be here with me, but I don't se-" Elodie got out the best she could, before Cedric ran through the crowd. "I'm sorry! I'm here!" He said. "No way." Elodie told him, smiling. "Yes way!" Cedric said.

They lead the first years down to the Hufflepuff basement, and explained how to get the barrels to let you in.
"The barrels can be tricky. One wrong move, and your robes will be soaked from vinegar. You don't want that. How you open the barrels are simple.
You tap two from the bottom, middle of the second row, and all in the rhythm of Helga Hufflepuff's name. Like this." Elodie explained as Cedric got out his wand to demonstrate it.
Once he opened their common room, the first years all gasped. Elodie giggled. "Right this way." Cedric said, leading them through the large circular door that was decorated to look like another barrel.

"Welcome to your common room! It's also considered your house. Everyone in this room is family. Well, including years 2,3,4,5,6 and 7, but they aren't here yet." Elodie said, laughing at everyone's absences. "For the ladies, your dorms go up those spiral staircases, and for the guys, you go through that arch in the wall and your spiral staircase goes down. The house bathrooms are through that door next to the fireplace. But normally, there's already a bathroom in your dorm." Elodie said. "In your robes, find the dorm number and you may now explore to find the room you will be sleeping in. You'll also find all your belongings there, too." Cedric added. The first years scattered about, leaving Elodie and Cedric to go sit on the floor by the fire.

"We're prefects!" Elodie exclaimed. "We're prefects!" Cedric repeated, making his voice more high pitched. They were both filled with excitement.

Imogen and a lot of other students came filling up the common room, Imogen taking a seat next to the two on the floor. She leaned against Cedric, giving him a quick kiss.

"Who has rounds first tonight?" Imogen asked the two excited puffs. "Me! I'm so excited." Elodie said. "Is it just you?" Imogen asked. "Uh, no, I think Gryffindor's male prefect will be trolling with me. I'm not sure who it is since Percy is head boy." Elodie replied. Imogen nodded.
They sat like this and talked for another twenty minutes, and Elodie knew it was time to go. The Hufflepuff head girl had told her it was time, and Elodie nodded saying she was on her way.

Elodie stepped out of the barrels, the dimly lit hallway made her shadow creep up after her. She didn't see much going through the hallway and up the stairs, only because the candles were enchanted to become less dim when everyone is asleep.

"Hi." She heard a familiar voice. Elodie jumped, now seeing Fred leaning against the wall. "Frederick you scared me! Plus why are you here? You're gonna get in trouble." Elodie said. He smirked. "No I won't, cause my girlfriend won't break me." He replied. "Oh yeah?" Elodie threatened. "Yeah." Fred said confidently.

"Come on, we're walking you back to Gryffindor tower." Elodie said, grabbing his arm. "Why! You're gonna get bored doing rounds by yourself." Fred said. "Fred you're gonna get me in trouble if you don't go." Elodie said. "Okay, okay, fine. But tomorrow we're going to the three broomsticks." Fred said. "I'll see if I can, tomorrow Cedric and I might have to lead the first years through classes and  tour them." Elodie said, a little bummed. "What? Who is this prefect guy and why is he stealing my girlfriend?" Fred asked. "Freddie I'm sorry, I didn't know it would be this busy." Elodie said.
"Well, what about Friday? Ravenclaw is throwing a welcome back party, specifically for fifth years and up. I want you to be my date." Fred said. "I'll see, Freddie. I'm not saying yes and I'm not saying no." Elodie replied. "That's fair." Fred said.

Before they could get on the stairs that lead to Gryffindor's portrait, Filch stopped them.
"STUDENTS OUT OF BED!" He yelled. "No! No! Mr. Filch, I'm a prefect. I was just walking Weasley back to the Gryffindor tower." Elodie said. Filch calmed down. He growled, walking away. "Well damn, I could use you during Snape's class." Fred said. "Oh go away." Elodie said, pushing him up the stairs. "No kiss?" Fred asked, looking behind him and down at her.
"Make it quick." Elodie said.

Of course, he made it as slow as he possibly could. "Frederick I need to go!" Elodie said, giggling. "NO!" He yelled, pulling her back in. "Go to bed!" Elodie yelled back, pushing him up the stairs again. "I LOVE YOU!" He yelled, running upstairs. Elodie froze.