55

Everyone glared at Harry, always giving him side eyes, somewhat death stares.
There was a study group going on in one of the halls. Around 10-15 students of each house were there, studying away. The only sounds were of writing quills. Elodie looked up, to see a lot of people glancing at Harry. He must've felt that he was being watched, because he turned his head and realized the same thing.
Elodie and the twins were at the table next to Harry, and Fred would purposely write scribbles or random words on the corner of Elodie's parchments just to get a kick out of her. She would just smile at him, but looking at him for him to stop. Their feet were crossed together, knees touching. It was an adorable sight.

Harry then stood up, telling Ron and Hermione that he'll meet them in the common room. Elodie looked up, watching him leave. Just like the rest of the small amount of students that were there.
Elodie heard the voice a few seconds after Harry exited. She looked up from her notebook, and left it there, waiting for something to happen.

"You alright, love?" Fred asked, turning his head towards the wall she was looking at. "Mhm." Elodie hummed, smiling at him. He returned a small smile, and turning back to his poorly written homework. Out of nowhere, the voice stopped. Elodie made a confused face, but shaking her head and going back to studying.
Elodie felt a feeling, that she needed to go find Harry. The voice was one thing, but this feeling is another. "Hey, Freddie, Georgie, I'm gonna go find Harry. I'll either find you later tonight or I'll see you in the Hall in the morning." Elodie whispered, kissing Fred's cheek and smiling at George.

Elodie jogged through the halls of the castle, and when she turned, she saw Harry. He was looking up. Elodie followed his eyes and saw Nearly Headless Nick, just floating there.

"Harry?" Elodie asked. Harry whipped his head around. "Elodie!" Harry said. "Look, I think the same thing that happened to Collin in the hospital wing happened to Sir Nicholas." Harry replied. Elodie look under the ghost, and pointed.
"Harry..." She whispered. He looked, and saw Justin. "What should I tell our prefect?" Elodie asked again. Justin was a Hufflepuff in the same year as Harry. Just the other day, Lockhart and Snape performed the annual duel that wizards and witches would be taught. Draco summoned a snake, and Harry learned he was a Parselmouth when he told the snake to not attack Justin.

"I-I don't know.." Harry said. He bent down, feeling Justin's hands. They were frozen.
"Caught in the act!" They heard. They turned their heads, and Filch was standing there, looking at the scene. "I'll have you out this time, Potter. Mark my words." Filch added.
"No! Mr. Filch, yo-you don't understand!" Harry sighed out, but gave up once Filch left.

Harry noticed the same trail of spiders that he did the night the blood was written on the wall.

Filch returned, but this time, Headmistress Professor Mcgonagall was with him. She gasped, and turned to Harry.
"Professor I swear, I didn't!" Harry said. "Yeah, he was with us studying until he walked out and found them like this." Elodie defended. "This is out of my hands, Potter." Mcgonagall said.

Elodie was dismissed to go back to the group where an adult was supervising the studies. Once Elodie returned, everyone looked at her. Fred slid over so he could make the room for her to sit in the same spot she had left from. She smiled, thanking him.

Harry, on the other hand, was being lead up to Dumbledore's office. "Professor Dumbledore will be waiting for you." Mcgonagall said, motioning her arm towards the Eagle staircase that moves up to his office.

"Sherbet Lemon." Mcgonagall said, and the staircase started to move.

Harry walked into an empty office. He spotted the sorting hat on the very top of a shelf. "Be in your bonnet, Potter." The hat said.