35

George walked through the barrier, right before Elodie and then Fred. They followed Percy onto the train, and separating from one another. Imogen had actually been seated first, and Elodie walked in with her. The twins met up with Lee and some quidditch players.

The train ride there, Elodie and Imogen talked about Harry Potter, and the news Fred had informed Elodie on. Imogen didn't know much about Harry Potter, but knew his name and sort of his background story. Imogen, was muggle born, so of course she wouldn't know every detail like most wizards do. "Why is it so bad if Harry Potter comes to Hogwarts?" Imogen asked. "It wouldn't be bad, it just means the most famous wizard in our world would be attending." Elodie replied. Imogen squinted her eyes out of confusion, as she asked why Harry is so famous. "And what makes this Potter so famous?" Imogen asked. "Uh..hello? Harry Potter? Do you not know why his name is known by everyone?" Elodie replied. Imogen shrugged, and Elodie began.

"Like, almost 11 years ago, You-Know-Who went to his parent's house and James Potter got in his way, so he killed him... and when he went upstairs, Lily Potter, his mom, was holding him, protecting him from the Dark Lord. She didn't give Harry to him, so he also...killed her. He tried to use the same spell on Harry, but it backfired. And since then, Harry came out alive with just a lightening bolt scar, and He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is rumored to be dead, missing, or just not powerful enough to make a return." Elodie explained. "So..he's the-" "Boy who lived? Yeah."

Now that Imogen knew his story, she sat in silence thinking of the possible dangers that she might be in. "Is You-Know-Who...going to come back if Harry comes back?" Imogen asked. Elodie shrugged, and Cedric walked down their corridor, opening the sliding train door and sat with them.
They talked about break, Harry, Hogwarts, classes, and Imogen and Cedric. Elodie thought Imogen looked so happy with Cedric. They were known as "Hufflepuff's Power Couple." It was cute, and Elodie watched Imogen slowly get used to the routines they included him in.

Luna has been spending much more time with the group. Everyone at Hogwarts called them 'The Group That Shall Not be Named'. Every time you said one of their names, more people would follow along with them. Elodie, Cedric, George, Imogen, Fred, and Luna always ate together on choice of table day, always walked together, always played quidditch together, (Cedric was on the Hufflepuff team), Go to the forest together, and of course, only keep secrets between them. There were stereotypes of this group, of course, but that never stopped them from being happy with each other's company.

They were like a summoning spell.

This was the first train ride in a while that Elodie didn't fall asleep on. The train stopped, and Elodie started to walk down the corridors and to the back of the train, where upperclassman would get out of so First years would get to the Great Hall last.

"I'm home!" Elodie said, plumping down on the Hufflepuff bench connected to their lunch table. Dinner was served, and no other than Elodie's favorite chicken wings were served. "Yeah, yeah. Pass me the potatoes." Imogen said. Sitting next to her and creating their normal formation.

Dinner was done, and Elodie was second hand third-wheeling with Cedric and Imogen. Imogen was holding his hand, and Elodie was walking in front of them. She turned around, starting to walk backwards to the barrels. "Are you lovebirds gonna be sleeping together tonight? Or will I actually get to see Imogen next my bed?" Elodie asked, smirking at the two. "Oh shove off, El." Imogen said. She let go of Cedric and walked up to Elodie. "But if that was you and Fre-" "Race you to the dorm!" Elodie interrupted, sprinting to the barrels. Imogen rolled her eyes, looked at Cedric, and ran after Elodie.

"I clearly won." Elodie said, out of breath. "What the bloody hell was that for?" Imogen asked. "You and Ceddie were being to slow." Elodie replied, softening her voice at Cedric's nickname. "Ceddie?" Imogen asked, laughing. "Yep." Elodie responded.
"Oh go to bed." Imogen said, walking towards the bathroom.

"I would but, you just locked me out of the bathroom that I need to get ready in." Elodie said, through the door of the bathroom.

"I'll do it again." Imogen yelled, replying. She heard Elodie's footsteps walk away from the door, and rolled her eyes with a smile on her face.

"Wake up." "No." "Wake up!" "No!"

Elodie was trying to wake Imogen up so she wouldn't miss breakfast. Imogen had no interest in returning to normal classes.
Elodie was thrilled, too excited to let her best friend sleep in today. "Alright, guess I'll just go be Cedric's substitute girlfriend today." Elodie said. Imogen's eyes shot open, and she ran to her wardrobe to get changed. 
Elodie laughed to herself, and walked down to the common room.

"Morning, El." "Morning, Ced." The two students exchanged a greeting, and Imogen finally walked herself down the spiral staircase. "Wow! She's alive!" Elodie said, turning to Cedric and back to Imogen clapping.

1/2 of the group that shall not be named walked to the Hufflepuff table. They ate breakfast, and of course, sat in their formation.

Elodie waved them goodbye, as she began to start her walk to the Potion's classroom.

"Today we will be discussing the Girding potion. And on Wednesday when you make a comeback to my class, you will make it. Turn to page 897." Professor Snape said. He made students read the chapter aloud, and gave them a mini quiz before they left to recite what they learned.

Elodie gave him the tiny booklet, and he dismissed her. Elodie smiled and walked to her next class.