74

A month has went by, it was now October 7th, Cedric's 17th birthday and the day that wizards can put their name into the Goblet of Fire.
He told Imogen and Elodie that he was very much indeed, putting his name into that Goblet. There was only rare times when the tournament landed in Hogwart's hands, and the 1994 Triwizard Tournament was something Cedric was dying to do.

It was a rainy day, and Fred and George were waiting for some prank of some sort that they didn't tell Elodie about. Elodie went outside in the courtyard, asking if Fred could come with her before the 'prank' finished. He hesitantly agreed, as Luna asked George to do the same. They told the student they had working on it to get them when it was done.

Elodie ran outside, giggling and holding onto Fred's wrist. "Elllieeee what are we doing out here?" Fred groaned, complaining like the child he is.
"We're gonna play in the puddles. Duh." Elodie said, turning to Luna and winking. Luna smiled, and grabbed George's hand.

Elodie screamed and laughed with pure joy, and Fred was completely mesmerized. Smiling and watching her happiness reflect off of her. Even on the gloomy, rainy days like this, she was still his sunshine.

Elodie laughed, running up to him out of breath, and Fred pulled her in, looking back and forth between her eyes and lips, leaning in. Elodie leaned in, then put her hand to his lips and ran, laughing.

"Oh you've done did it." Fred mumbled, running after her. "OI! DON'T KILL MY FUTURE SISTER IN LAW!" George yelled, giving Luna a piggy back ride.

Fred caught up to her, considering his legs were much longer than hers, and picked her up by the waist.

Elodie let out a loud laugh, that was absolutely contagious. Fred laughed along, too.

"Freddie put me down!" Elodie yelled.
"NO." Fred yelled back.
"GIDEON!" Elodie said, starting to kick.
"NOVA!" Fred yelled back, earning a fake gasp from Elodie.

"How dare you use my middle name!" Elodie said. "How dare you use mine?" Fred replied back, in a tone that questioned her.

"I'll give you a kiss." Elodie said, tauntingly. Fred raised an eyebrow.
"That could work." He replied, letting her slide down his body to the ground.

Elodie pulled him in by the collar of his school shirt, that was now soaked, and put their lips together.

"Wanna dance?" Elodie asked as she pulled back.
"Now?" Fred asked, scrunching his eyebrows together.
"Sure." Elodie replied, smiling up at him.
"Okay." Fred softly nodded.

Elodie's excitement radiated through her body, as she grabbed Fred's shoulders as he grabbed her waist.

"There's no music?" Fred questioned, as they still slowly swayed in the rain. "So? I'd still dance with you anywhere anytime." Elodie smoothly said.

Fred's ears turned red, as she still had that effect on him. He smiled down at her, kissing her lips.

"Freddie." Elodie softly spoke, putting her forehead to his, rubbing her nose against his a little bit.
"Ellie." Fred replied.

She put her hand up to his face, making him softly look into her eyes.

"I love you." Elodie finally admitted. Fred froze, he felt way too happy fo move or process anything else in the world. All he needed was Elodie, and his twin brother who was splashing Luna with puddles purposely in the corner of his eye.

Fred smiled, kissing her again, this time more passionate, and pulled back.

"Ellie I've loved you since first year." Fred said, giggling a bit. "I know." Elodie mocked him, higgling with him.